Stories about watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

watchlover05
Starting poster

Re: Stories about watches

Post by watchlover05 »

bluetwo wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 am Most of the time she wears big metal watches like Swatch ycs511gc or Guess Q17512g1 . Some time she wears also leather watches ,they look amazing too
How lucky! That swatch model is my favourite watch. If you don't mind me asking, I'd love to know what kind of stuff you and your wife do with the watches, do you use it in some way or just wear them while fucking and that's it?

As for me, I got my girlfriend a tommy hilfiger watch, and even if she doesn't wear it normally I ask her to wear it to bed from time to time and it's great. I haven't told her about my fetish yet, but she does know I enjoy it and she doesn't mind. I plan to tell her about it sometime soon, I think she'll be understanding and hopefully can get her to wear my collection.
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

watchlover05 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:42 pm
bluetwo wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 am Most of the time she wears big metal watches like Swatch ycs511gc or Guess Q17512g1 . Some time she wears also leather watches ,they look amazing too
How lucky! That swatch model is my favourite watch. If you don't mind me asking, I'd love to know what kind of stuff you and your wife do with the watches, do you use it in some way or just wear them while fucking and that's it?

As for me, I got my girlfriend a tommy hilfiger watch, and even if she doesn't wear it normally I ask her to wear it to bed from time to time and it's great. I haven't told her about my fetish yet, but she does know I enjoy it and she doesn't mind. I plan to tell her about it sometime soon, I think she'll be understanding and hopefully can get her to wear my collection.
I like that model too it's so sexy, I hope buy her another one but different colour..black probably.
For the watches during the sex, most of the time she wear them on her arm..but she do different things.. sometimes she put one on her mouth like gag belt and act like I forced her, she start to lick and suck it .we really enjoyed. Sometimes she act like a mistress and wear them on her arm and take one and she starts to turn her around her finger like a handcuffs.😍
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Went to supermarket to buy some milk…..In front of me entered stunning looking cougar women about 55 years, who picked up shopping basket and I immediately noticed HUGE white G-Chock that slipped out from her sleeve when she picked that basked. I was just WOW.
Could not help myself….my heart was beating and knees shaking but I had to do it. Sneaked next to her on shelves and said ”Excuse me, but you have a very nice watch. May I ask, what it is?”
I was afraid of weird look, “Go to hell freak” reply or something like that.
That did not happened. She put her shopping basket on a floor, rolled up her sleeve :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: and started to show watch for and telling about model, its water resistance and how soldiers are using it because it is so tough.
I almost came to my pants and really had to back up to avoid doing or saying something stupid. BUT I promise, to this community if I never-ever see her again I promise to continue chat for “G-Chock lady”

Really made my day. :D
marna
Power poster

Post by marna »

Still waiting for the rest of the story, bluetwo
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

Sorry I'was a little bit busy those days but I will post another episode before this weekend 😉
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

Hello, first of all you excuse my bad English ... I have a few stories of ladies' watches to tell, also in which I had my first sexual experiences.
I'll tell you one of them now:

I don't know exactly what year that was because it was a long time ago ... I was around 14/15 years old and went to visit a good friend of my mother's with my mother. At that time she wore a white ladies watch with rhinestones and a rubber strap like ICE-Watch watches. Anyway, we sat together in the living room and talked about different topics (I could hardly concentrate on the conversation because I was so excited about your watch). After several minutes or hours, she suddenly put her watch on the sofa (on the arm of the sofa) in the middle of the conversation. After another few minutes, my mother and her friend suddenly went into the bedroom because they wanted to show my mother something on the PC. So I was sitting alone in the living room and started to watch the clock. My heart was beating wildly and although the two of them could have come back at any time, I took the ladies watch and satisfied myself with it ... I came to the watch so quickly, and it was such a hot orgasm ...

When we wanted to go in the evening I saw that she took the watch and got dressed again, my eyes almost fell out. When we got home I couldn't really believe what had happened. And mentally masturbated for a while on the ladies watch.

I have a few more stories to tell, but that was one of the best.
Has anyone done something similar? Or made?
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

bluetwo wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 2:30 pm Sorry I'was a little bit busy those days but I will post another episode before this weekend 😉
Update? :lol:
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

I have started to like those big, chunky Garmin and Polar sport watches, so I get one. Saw nice big, white + gold pre-owned version in Internet. Contacted seller and after a few posts we made a deal. Seller was a woman, but I tought he was selling her husbands/boyfriends watch.

Nope. It was her watch. I got her name, and I was able to find her IG account. My heart started to beat when I saw her posing wearing THAT watch that she sold to me. :shock: She was young, sport and sexy as hell. My dick was rock hard when I picked my parcel from post. I did not opened it yet, but saved that to home. I opened her IG account and picture. Got naked and on my knees. Opened my parcel and masturbated with watch. It still had some scent of her parfume.

Actually been jerking off pretty much with her pictures. Knowing that exact watch on pictures is on my wrist now. :D
Agent_009
Dedicated poster

Post by Agent_009 »

green man wrote: Sun Sep 19, 2021 4:55 pm I have started to like those big, chunky Garmin and Polar sport watches, so I get one. Saw nice big, white + gold pre-owned version in Internet. Contacted seller and after a few posts we made a deal. Seller was a woman, but I tought he was selling her husbands/boyfriends watch.

Nope. It was her watch. I got her name, and I was able to find her IG account. My heart started to beat when I saw her posing wearing THAT watch that she sold to me. :shock: She was young, sport and sexy as hell. My dick was rock hard when I picked my parcel from post. I did not opened it yet, but saved that to home. I opened her IG account and picture. Got naked and on my knees. Opened my parcel and masturbated with watch. It still had some scent of her parfume.

Actually been jerking off pretty much with her pictures. Knowing that exact watch on pictures is on my wrist now. :D
Wow! What a hot Story! :D
Can you show me the Photos of her Watch? :oops:
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Unfortunetely not. :wink:
There is light change about 0,00001% that she sees pictures from forum, and she allready knows my real name and address.
Not willigness to take a risk if it can be avoided. :D

-OD
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

I met this lady whilst I was on holiday last week. It started when I went down to have dinner in the hotel, the waitress was showing me to where my table was set and as we were walking there, I noticed a lady sitting in a group of 4 who was wearing a black and white swatch. I hadn't seen anyone wear swatch whilst on my holiday so this was quite hot. However, as she was eating with her friends, family or whoever they were, I tried looking whenever I could to see her swatch on her wrist. She wore it up to her hand and it seemed pretty tight, I loved the way she wore it. After a half an hour, they were done and got up and left. I thought that was the last I saw of her.

The next morning, after checking out I was taking my backpack and some other items to the car. On the way out, I saw her again wandering around in the gift shop in the hotel but this time she looked as if she was alone. So I quickly ran to the car, dumped my stuff in the boot and gantered over to the gift shop. I walked over close to her, keeping a bit of distance, everytime she reached out to pick something off the shelf I saw her swatch. I was getting really turned on and flustered. At one point I got right next to her and by this time her swatch was out of her sleeve and I could see it clearly. For something like 10 seconds, I just kept staring at it looking at the second hand on it go round - it was just bliss!

As she was browsing through the different items, no one else was around so I walked up to her and asked her politely.. "hi madam, I just noticed your lovely swatch!", she was surprised in a happy way how I knew it was a swatch and how good an eye I had. She asked how I knew it was a swatch, I just said I collect them and have quite a few, I could spot one a mile away!. She was impressed and she rolled her sleeve up and showed me her swatch close up (it was called 'Once Again'). Then she told me how she doesn't like to wear metal watches and much prefers rubber/silicon bands instead. She had gotten it a few years ago whilst on holiday at an airport and always wore it since. Jokingly I metioned "I bet you never take it off!", surprisingly she replied "actually I dont, I always wear it even when I go to bed and in the shower!". Fuck I got so turned on, my mind wandering if she had ever played with herself wearing it or maybe even tried playing with her swatch! - but I didnt have the guts to ask her that!. I mentioned how scratched the screen looked, and she actually held her swatch to my face saying "yep its pretty beaten and its been through hell!". She started to rub the screen with her other finger and that really turned me on so bad! I was hoping she wouldnt notice my full blown erection! I asked if I could feel the scratches and she said "yes.. go ahead...". So for a short while, I ran my finger over the screen of her swatch in circles and on to the strap savouring the touch and the feeling! My breathing started getting heavy and I was struggling to talk normally without having something in my throat! As I kept rubbing her swatch, I kept saying "oh yeah you can really feel this scratch on the edge here. She showed me it closer and said it happened when she was taking in some shopping into the house and banged it against the door frame. I tried to spend as much time as I could touching her swatch.

I really wanted to ask her if I could rub my lips on it but thought she might freak out! I didnt want to push it and really had to control myself. I just wanted to keep asking her questions about it and not stop touching it. I asked "doesn't the ticking annoy you when you wear it to bed?", she replied "not really to be honest, sometimes I have my swatch right up close to my ear and it doesn't bother me" (she showed me how - that was hot!). I asked "this might come across weird but, I usually find rubbing the screen of my swatch really soothing.. do you ever do that?". I thought she would say no, but she actually said "yes, on a few occasions when I am just bored.. I will just rub my hand over it or rub it with my fingers without realising I am doing it like a passing time thing". Fuck I was getting all shaky just hearing that! All I could imagine was her taking her swatch off and rubbing it on her pussy!

After that she said "well it was really nice talking with you, a very bizarre conversation about my watch, never done that before!". Anyways, I really wanted to ask if I could take a picture of it, but by then some family had come wandering over to where we were standing looking at items on the shelf, it would have been really awkward to take a picture of her swatch there. So I thanked her, wished her well for her trip or stay and said goodbye.

I ran to the mens room and did that I had to do! :P
g1992
Dedicated poster

Post by g1992 »

Well i dont have such good stories, but also have some. One day im sitting by the sea. Im wearing a huge metal diesel watch . Watch face is 58mm! Even big for my hand. So , suddenly a girl that is just a friend spots me and comes to sit with me. She is not wearing a watch. We sit and talk. Nothing sexy or flirty. At some point , she spots the watch im wearing. She immediately talks about it and touches my hand. She said she wants to try it. Im feeling very horny and shy. So she just unbuckle it from my hand and tries it. She is short and thin. Not over 1.60. the watch looks absolutely huge on her. She said she never seen such a big watch before. She keeps it on her hand . I still feel so horny looking at her. For a long time she does not take it off. But keeps laughing and saying she promise she will give it back to me. I see her touch the watch and asking things about it. I think we talk about it for more than 1 hour. Before she leave , she take it off and she put it back on my hand. Needless to say i keep sitting because i was too horny to do or think anything else 🤣
klex
Power poster

Post by klex »

Wow, that IS a good story. :D
Would love to meet her ;-)
ekorarre
Starting poster

Post by ekorarre »

Very good stories from all in this thread!
Ruxi391
Starting poster

Post by Ruxi391 »

Hello all,

Many years i was a "silent reader" of this forum and now I am happy to post my first Story here.

In the last years i had many nice situations wirh wrist watches one of these was in Karstadt store in Germany. I was in the mens dress department and bought some shirts there. I saw a sales girl with a big MK watch (i Do not know the exact model number, but it could be a 45 mm) with a white chronograph and a big metal bracelet. I asked her for this watch and for my surprise she was very interested to Show it to me. She allowed me to touch it at first. I asked her for the weight of her watch and if it is not too heavy to wear it all day. At least she put her watch off from her wrist and gave it to me. I put the watch on my own wrist and i felt the warm metal, my d... wenn Hard at this moment, it was amazing! I gave her the watch back again and asked to push the buttons of the watch to Start the Chronograph / time stop. She was a bit surprised, but allowed me to do it and i found out that she was not aware to use the Chronograph. So I started the time stop, but did not finish and reject it to "Zero", but she did not care and put the watch on her wrist again. I hope that the Chronograph will run till today ;-) AT least i asked her to buy this watch, but she laughed and told me that she bought this watch and another one for a good discount at the MK outlet in Germany Zweibrücken and she will not get another one for such a price. We had a conversation about 20 Minuten, it was wonderful, and at least she allowed me to take some Fotos of her watch which gave me the Chance to Touch the wonderful big bracelet a last time :-)

I really would like to share the two pictures i made, but i am not aware how to Do this here. Maybe i can send These to another member of this forum to upload on this site.

Anyway, it was a wonderful experience for me :-)