Stories about watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

bluetwo
Power poster

Re: Stories about watches

Post by bluetwo »

hello guys, excuse me for the late i was very busy.
anyway i wan to continue my previous fact about what happened to me with my hot professor.
we were on the parking particually alone on the dark, she started to begin a subject:
- so,***** right? (called me with my name)
- yes, "madame" (we spoke french )πŸ˜…
-you can call me **** (with an intemidating smile) how was the class?
-euh.. that's ok i find it a little bit strange since i know nobody here!! you know the integration thing..
-oh yeah that's ok, you will be used to..you will make friends quickly
-i don't know i'm new here in this town ,idon't wan rushing things
-do you live alone?
-yes I do
-ah ok I understand that , me too it's my first year to teach here, i moved here recently
-oh really ?
-yes
-that's great!
we stayed a little while whithout saying a word, it was a confusing moment until i interrump it:
-can i get your Facebook ?😬
it was a quick question to abord any subject that time then i realize it was stupid to ask her contact and i was so embarssed
but i was pleasantly surprised by her reaction:
-okey!!πŸ™„
-ok keep in touch
-bye
we made our contacts and every one get in his car.
i was very excited and my heart was beatting very hard, the adrenaline was so high πŸ₯³ Oh my, her watch was so incredible, so stunning 🀯
i took the way to my appartment and started to make dinner,drink some beers like useall ,and i decided to open her account to watch her photos,oh man she is very hot!!. on the some time i was searching for photos that she wear watches..and i wasn't wrong. i did found 4 differents watches in photos.
(mk5544, mk5661 , u12601l1 , u95114l2 )
Oh dear that woman is so good. while I watching photos, I received a notification from her 😲🀯 my Heart immediately started to beat harder i was confused:
She started:
-hi
-hey
-how are you ?
-Fine you ?
-yeah i'm ok , I just forget to tell you if you need something or ask about anything don't hesitate any time πŸ˜‰
-oh thank you very much that's kind of you
Anyway what are you doing right now did you went home?
-i just pass to pick some items from the shop near by, and I am going home you?
- I'm already home now, drinking beers , making dinner you know.. students stuff πŸ™„
-hhhh you remind me with my student days
-hhh I think you miss those days ah? you can come here and remember them a while 😜
-πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... really?
- yes of course I'm home alone we can eat dinner and knowing more each other 😁
I was very panic then she call me back to ask about my address..30 min later we met πŸ₯³ she was wearing the guess watch with black leather strap 😍, black leggings with only her car keys and her phone on her hand, her smell was amazing..totally different style
We entered to the appartement :
She: nice appartement
-thank you, i hope you're hungry I m preparing a pasta
- I'm starving..it smell delicious I love pasta
- wine or beer?
- wine it's ok
-me: 😈
I don't wan to make the story longer but we took a couple of glasses and talked about random things until she discuss the moment when I was staring into her watch in the class, at first I was confused but I decided to deal with it. I told her :
-I like your watch very much it's so beautiful but the thing is a more than that
-πŸ€” I don't understand ?
- I'm very interested about watches, specially on woman wearing watches, i find it very sexy and that attracts me a little bit 🀭
-what you mean attracts you? Sexually?
-yes it does😊
-how it's that ?πŸ˜ƒ
-it's like a sort of fetish for me
-oh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚! That's interesting, honestly It's the first time that I hear about this🀣 .. oh may god.. so right now? I'm exciting you??
-you don't have any idea πŸ˜‹
-πŸ˜‚ oh god that's weird but I can deal with it 😊,, I love watches too but not a point that I have a fetish for them , just like to wear them and match them with my clothes , I already have 7-8 watches different brands different colours
Me: 😍❀️ ah you have a lot !!
-wich type or colour you prefer?
-actually I like the big or the mid seize, I prefer metallic but even the leather it's Okey , the color for metallic watches , I like silver then rose gold then gold, for leather watches I like the black , white, then the other colors. And you which models you have?
-i have guess, Michael Kors , fossil , Swatch and other brands, me too I don't like small watches, I think they're for old woman's you know? I will show you next time or I will send you my collection
- can't wait πŸ₯°
We finished the first bottle of wine and I suggested her to open a second one on the living room to watch a movie, she liked the idea (avec plaisir 😍) .
That's it for today guys , the rest of the story will be continued in a couple of days ,, don't be bored ..πŸ˜ƒ
franxy
Power poster

Post by franxy »

! boring...?!!!!
This is a great story!
We're looking forward to the next part :)
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

Update
We moved to the living room , I brought the bottle of wine , plate of fruits and I started a film on TV to play it like a background while we talking.
Me: are you comfortable here ? Do you need anything ?
-i'm ok ☺️ .. just waiting for you.
That moment was exceptional, I light up a parfumed candle, the light was low and warm, it was cold outside and windy.. all that I lived that night simply comes to a single word..: so romantic ❀️.
I didn't believe it was real? Is that really happen, that girl !! That watch so tight on her tiny wrist 🀀 her smell took me to another world.. anyway
Me: I told you my story it's your turn to tell me yours
- 😊 tell you what?
- I don't know !! Tell me about yourself ,are you in relationship ?
- well, I'm devorced
-oh my god i'm sorry.. what happen?
-he was cheating on me 😒
-oh shit 🀬 (my brain :πŸ˜‰)
- whatever, it's been 1 year ago, since that I didn't have a real relationship..
-ohh !! That's terrible
-ok let's change subject...tell me more about your fetish "watch man" 🀣.
Oh my god what she did say!! I laughed but my dick get hard.. come on !! it's the first time that I share my fetish with someone specially with women, I started to feel happy and I really enjoyed the moment..
Me: what you want me to tell?
- How does that works with you ? We know there is many women wearing watches, and you can see them every time and every where, how you deal with this situation? What you feel?
- ok, the thing is my fetish is so unique, in fact the first thing that attracts me on a woman is her watch, then comes the body of course . otherwise if I get attracted by nice body woman, I must imagine her wearing watch. And the advantage of this fetish is a additional thing, I mean every girl can wear a watch , it can be applicated every time and can be associated with other fetish. Another option also can be used is the "multiple watches", for me it's the best part, it's like a boost of the fetish, they can be weared on one hand or both hands, that's depends..I don't believe that I'm telling you my secret it's the first time that I share it.
-oh don't be shy that's really interesting 😲 I'm enjoying it.
-yeah.., and you ?do you have a fetish for something?
-me?? No!!
-come on!! You must have something that you turn you on!πŸ˜ƒ
-☺️☺️ I don't know , I will told you another day☺️
-bad girl 😈
- seriously i'll tell you soon ,I promise.
We had a discussion during 40 min and the second bottle is almost finished, both of us were a little bit drunks.
Me: you don't go to drive right?
- oh yes I will
- what are you saying ?? I don't let you drive on your condition, also it's raining outside, it's so dangerous .. you can spend the night here..
-no i can't
-what's the matter?
-i don't know i feel like I asked so much
-come on don't say this!!
- ☺️ ☺️
-you sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the couch.
Everyone went to bed and I put my had on the pillow and i started to review All the scenes and the details that happened to me that night.. that's was magic I never thought that I will reach that level, while I was thinking I heared a voice coming from the bedroom, I hold my breath for a moment then I heared her calling me, I hurry up to the room to check her.
Me: yes are you ok ??
- I'm ok , I just can't sleep, maybe I'm not used of the room, do you mind If you sleep next to me?☺️
-no problem I will bring my pillow.
I brought my pillow and I'm layed down next to her, she smell so good and the best part is she still wearing the watch..🀯 oh my god that's fucking hot!! .. the light was so low and we were just about to sleep until I just turned a little to find a good position , I find my self right on front her face, she was looking at me, she smiled, I took the opportunity and I started to kiss her..😜
To be continued next week πŸ˜‰
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:55 am Update
We moved to the living room , I brought the bottle of wine , plate of fruits and I started a film on TV to play it like a background while we talking.
Me: are you comfortable here ? Do you need anything ?
-i'm ok ☺️ .. just waiting for you.
That moment was exceptional, I light up a parfumed candle, the light was low and warm, it was cold outside and windy.. all that I lived that night simply comes to a single word..: so romantic ❀️.
I didn't believe it was real? Is that really happen, that girl !! That watch so tight on her tiny wrist 🀀 her smell took me to another world.. anyway
Me: I told you my story it's your turn to tell me yours
- 😊 tell you what?
- I don't know !! Tell me about yourself ,are you in relationship ?
- well, I'm devorced
-oh my god i'm sorry.. what happen?
-he was cheating on me 😒
-oh shit 🀬 (my brain :πŸ˜‰)
- whatever, it's been 1 year ago, since that I didn't have a real relationship..
-ohh !! That's terrible
-ok let's change subject...tell me more about your fetish "watch man" 🀣.
Oh my god what she did say!! I laughed but my dick get hard.. come on !! it's the first time that I share my fetish with someone specially with women, I started to feel happy and I really enjoyed the moment..
Me: what you want me to tell?
- How does that works with you ? We know there is many women wearing watches, and you can see them every time and every where, how you deal with this situation? What you feel?
- ok, the thing is my fetish is so unique, in fact the first thing that attracts me on a woman is her watch, then comes the body of course . otherwise if I get attracted by nice body woman, I must imagine her wearing watch. And the advantage of this fetish is a additional thing, I mean every girl can wear a watch , it can be applicated every time and can be associated with other fetish. Another option also can be used is the "multiple watches", for me it's the best part, it's like a boost of the fetish, they can be weared on one hand or both hands, that's depends..I don't believe that I'm telling you my secret it's the first time that I share it.
-oh don't be shy that's really interesting 😲 I'm enjoying it.
-yeah.., and you ?do you have a fetish for something?
-me?? No!!
-come on!! You must have something that you turn you on!πŸ˜ƒ
-☺️☺️ I don't know , I will told you another day☺️
-bad girl 😈
- seriously i'll tell you soon ,I promise.
We had a discussion during 40 min and the second bottle is almost finished, both of us were a little bit drunks.
Me: you don't go to drive right?
- oh yes I will
- what are you saying ?? I don't let you drive on your condition, also it's raining outside, it's so dangerous .. you can spend the night here..
-no i can't
-what's the matter?
-i don't know i feel like I asked so much
-come on don't say this!!
- ☺️ ☺️
-you sleep on my bed and I will sleep on the couch.
Everyone went to bed and I put my had on the pillow and i started to review All the scenes and the details that happened to me that night.. that's was magic I never thought that I will reach that level, while I was thinking I heared a voice coming from the bedroom, I hold my breath for a moment then I heared her calling me, I hurry up to the room to check her.
Me: yes are you ok ??
- I'm ok , I just can't sleep, maybe I'm not used of the room, do you mind If you sleep next to me?☺️
-no problem I will bring my pillow.
I brought my pillow and I'm layed down next to her, she smell so good and the best part is she still wearing the watch..🀯 oh my god that's fucking hot!! .. the light was so low and we were just about to sleep until I just turned a little to find a good position , I find my self right on front her face, she was looking at me, she smiled, I took the opportunity and I started to kiss her..😜
To be continued next week πŸ˜‰
I just love your story!! It's hard to find stories about fetish/kink for watches, so this one is amazing. Maybe you wrote it, but did she wear her watch facing in or out?
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

She was wear it face out.. but those day when my wife do me handjob or we having sexe, I ask her to wear multiple watches some of them face out and others face in..πŸ˜‰
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Mon Feb 22, 2021 5:56 pm She was wear it face out.. but those day when my wife do me handjob or we having sexe, I ask her to wear multiple watches some of them face out and others face in..πŸ˜‰
Ok thanks! Your story is just great! That sounds wonderful with your wife and her watches. Which watches do you like her to wear facing in?
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

Most of the time she wears big metal watches like Swatch ycs511gc or Guess Q17512g1 . Some time she wears also leather watches ,they look amazing too
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 am Most of the time she wears big metal watches like Swatch ycs511gc or Guess Q17512g1 . Some time she wears also leather watches ,they look amazing too
That must be amazing! Especially if you like watches worn inside. What kind of leather watches does she have? And does she usually wear her watches inside, or only for you in bed?
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

DWclassic wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:42 am
bluetwo wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 6:49 am Most of the time she wears big metal watches like Swatch ycs511gc or Guess Q17512g1 . Some time she wears also leather watches ,they look amazing too
That must be amazing! Especially if you like watches worn inside. What kind of leather watches does she have? And does she usually wear her watches inside, or only for you in bed?
I like see them both way, it's indifferent for me. We have 12 leather watches now, 5 of them she wear it for daily outfit, the rest are low quality and cheap but they are huge and wideπŸ˜‹ We just buy them for sex and having fun with them πŸ₯° (I have also metallic model for sex too).
I will try to send photos all of them soon
The well know brand are Guess W70018L1
And moschino MW0015
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Just got really lucky last week-end.
Mrs. woke up early and visited bathroom. When she came back to bed, I managed to slip her Invicta Rolex submariner look-alike to her wrist. It was laying on bed-side table and I was fast and lucky. She do not like/understand this watch fetish stuff but every now and then just tolarates it. Must be happy, because it is still more than most forum members every got.

She sleeps always naked...but this time wearing steel diver watch. I took off my underwear and went to sleep in spoon next to her. She fall back to sleep, and I stay awake, touching her watch with my fingertips. Very lightly not to wake her up. My dick was rock hard standing against her naked asshole. It was almost painful.

I fell to sleep at some point too. When we woke up, she asked me to take watch off and make some coffee. I said that I will make coffee first. When it was done, I took care of that Invicta. I went on my knees on floor totally naked and ask her to come to take off her watch. She got up, stood in front of me, wearing nothing except that Invicta. I kissed her pussy and watch too, jerked off on the floor in front of her. Accidentally I came on to her feet too.
"That is just discusting....I have your sperm on my toes. Clean it put."
"Sorry Mrs. I will."
Went to got some toilet paper and kneeled in front of her again. She sat on bed on gave her feet. Suprised her to instead of toilet paper I took her feet to my mouth and sucked and licked my sperm off. She said nothing.
Got up in front of me.
"Now. Take this watch off"
"Yes. Mrs."
"Then clean up that floor. I go to get some coffee."
"Yes Mrs."

Heaven. :D
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:37 am
I like see them both way, it's indifferent for me. We have 12 leather watches now, 5 of them she wear it for daily outfit, the rest are low quality and cheap but they are huge and wideπŸ˜‹ We just buy them for sex and having fun with them πŸ₯° (I have also metallic model for sex too).
And moschino MW0015
Oh wow! That's quite a collection! And so wonderful that you share and practice this watch fetish! As you might have guessed, I am so into watches worn inside, especially with wide leather straps. Photos would be great! But just so I get it right, does she usually wear her watches outside?
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

DWclassic wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:42 pm

And moschino MW0015
Oh wow! That's quite a collection! And so wonderful that you share and practice this watch fetish! As you might have guessed, I am so into watches worn inside, especially with wide leather straps. Photos would be great! But just so I get it right, does she usually wear her watches outside?
She wears watches on the regular way ( face out) but some time the watch turn by themselves into the inside specially metal watches. The leather watches usually wears them a little bit tight so they don't get inside unless when we are alone (on the car for example) I take her arm and I turn her watch to inside. On that moment most of the time she smile and grip my deck over the pants 😍
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 1:32 pm
DWclassic wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:42 pm

And moschino MW0015
She wears watches on the regular way ( face out) but some time the watch turn by themselves into the inside specially metal watches. The leather watches usually wears them a little bit tight so they don't get inside unless when we are alone (on the car for example) I take her arm and I turn her watch to inside. On that moment most of the time she smile and grip my deck over the pants 😍
Omg! That's just a dream situation! I mean that you practice the watch fetish and also use the watch turned inside as a kind of signal, wow!! Does she sometimes turn the leather watches inside herself, as a signal or tease?
bluetwo
Power poster

Post by bluetwo »

It's really amazing for me to enjoy this fetish with my wife, I advise everyone to tell his girlfriend or his wife about the fetish, it really worth.
For the wearing inside like a signal.. honestly it didn't happen before but to provoke me she just wear multiple watches, she know that's turn me on
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

bluetwo wrote: ↑Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:31 pm It's really amazing for me to enjoy this fetish with my wife, I advise everyone to tell his girlfriend or his wife about the fetish, it really worth.
For the wearing inside like a signal.. honestly it didn't happen before but to provoke me she just wear multiple watches, she know that's turn me on
Yes it really is amazing! I see what you mean, but I just haven't been brave enough yet to tell her about it. Well, the thing is that she does what she knows will turn you on, that's the wonderful thing here