Asking about a girl's watch

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Stumb
Fanatic poster

Asking about a girl's watch

Post by Stumb »

There has been numerous times where I so a girl with a watch that I liked, but most of the time I either freeze or in some way is stop of asking the girl about her watch. I usually spot the watch faster then I spot how the girl looks like and even if it is a big watch then I can spot it on the girl's wrist if she wears a tight jacket.

For example I can meet a girl in a shop. I can get myself in a position where I have an excellent view of the watch, but if I have an idea of asking her about it or ask her something which relates to the watch then I freeze totally. Do any of u have a "tactical" approach on how to ask a girl u have spotted with a nice watch? Is there some way to overcome the freezing point? Does anyone of u have any experience of snapshots like this one? (I'm not the one who toke the picture.)
Devon
Fanatic poster

Re: Asking about a girl's watch

Post by Devon »

That watch is so hot! No wonder she is looking for some ice cream to cool down, lol.

Most girls like compliments or questions about their clothes, especially if they are interested in fashion (which you can probably see from the way they are dressed, if the choice of clothes is deliberate or just casual). Just ask away, is my advice. This is not a well known fetish, so I don't think the girls would believe you to have ulterior motives or suspecting that you are asking about it, because it turns you on. Asking about their shoes/boots (a more well known fetish) might be a little more risky in that sense, but watches should be fine.
watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Post by watchlover69 »

when the girl or the woman is wearing a men's watch, that should not be a problem... I remember two times asking about a women's watch: once was in a hospital where I had a general short check by a woman doctor (age about 30) wearing a rolex submariner. Of course I had seen which brand/model it was, nonetheless I asked her if her watch were the Rolex Submariner, which she confirmed and showed it to me. So we had a very short but interesting small talk about the submariner before the next patient was coming...

The other time I remember was at the butcher's shop, where the sales girl (around 25 I guess) was wearing a men's size Festina Chronograph which I didn't recognize at first sight. Anyway, after having bought what I wanted I asked her something in the style like "I'm sorry, but would you mind telling me what kind of watch you are wearing? It is looking quite cool". She looked happily and told me about the brand and furthermore that she liked it because it was bigger than watches specially for woman, which I obviously found cool as well...

I guess this way it is quite easy to approach a woman. I would even say - if you are single and looking ;-) - that asking about the watch could be an ice breaker - compared to all those standard approaches... - to have a first contact to that woman, but surely not to overstress her by telling you of your fetish at this point..., nor to reduce that woman to the watch... Sure it is nice if the woman is congenial AND wearing a nice watch :-)

Regards, wl69
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

I went to a local Cash Converters yesterday,that's like a second hand/pawn shop back in England.
I'd been served by this woman several times before and always noticed her watch-a very shiny affair on the the right-that's why I noticed...She always has very tidy,well painted nails too.
I laid my goods on the counter and she rung them into the till.I commented about her nails-told her they were different.She said "Thanks" and smiled.Said she changed he style every month,so they'll be different next time I come in...I then thought about this thread and said "Nice watch too!" She looked at it- maybe a bit too long and smiled again...I was getting a bit hard by now.I said "What make is it?"She grinned and said "D and G".I paid for my stuff-less than what it should have been for some reason and left the shop.
I ended up in a local brothel shagging some random stranger dreaming of the lass in the shop....I did get the hooker to wear a watch on her right wrist to please me,but what an effort that was......
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

fingers560 wrote:I went to a local Cash Converters yesterday,that's like a second hand/pawn shop back in England.
I'd been served by this woman several times before and always noticed her watch-a very shiny affair on the the right-that's why I noticed...She always has very tidy,well painted nails too.
I laid my goods on the counter and she rung them into the till.I commented about her nails-told her they were different.She said "Thanks" and smiled.Said she changed he style every month,so they'll be different next time I come in...I then thought about this thread and said "Nice watch too!" She looked at it- maybe a bit too long and smiled again...I was getting a bit hard by now.I said "What make is it?"She grinned and said "D and G".I paid for my stuff-less than what it should have been for some reason and left the shop.
I ended up in a local brothel shagging some random stranger dreaming of the lass in the shop....I did get the hooker to wear a watch on her right wrist to please me,but what an effort that was......
What kind of D&G was it?
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

i agree,
just simply say thats a really cool watch, what make is it ?
usually does the trick
has done when i have quizzed famous or not famous people
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

So what's next then Spike?..Sorry,I don't think that you're marriage guidance or owt,but you have ideas...Surely I've already exhausted the topic??
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

I worked retail for a long time, I had to wear a crappy, ugly uniform and I would wear different watches to set Myself apart from the other associates. I would often get customers who would comment on whatever watch I was wearing and I loved it. Being someone who is familair with the fetish I really enjoyed talking about whatever watch I was wearing, but any girl will appretiate a compliment regardless of whether or not she is into the fetish. If you want a good starting point try to find something unique about the watch to comment on. The one watch that I own that got the most compliments was My Tokidoki watch. It was often mistaken for a Swatch, so I would take a little extra time to show it off and show the design on the face of the watch and talk about it. Someone earlier mentioned a girl having a nice manicure as well, you can also use that to keep a conversation going. After you break the ice with a compliment on the watch mention how pretty her hands are, or say that she wears the watch well and tell her she could be a hand model. I'm just throwing out ideas and lines that would work on Me ;)

I hope this was helpful!
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Your arrival on this forum is a blessing MissJosie, we don't really have the point of view of woman around here :)
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

Cradlis wrote:Your arrival on this forum is a blessing MissJosie, we don't really have the point of view of woman around here :)
Aww, thank you. I really wanted to join to get more in touch with fellow fetishists, and to get opinions/feedback on the things I've been doing.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

MissJosie wrote:
Cradlis wrote:Your arrival on this forum is a blessing MissJosie, we don't really have the point of view of woman around here :)
Aww, thank you. I really wanted to join to get more in touch with fellow fetishists, and to get opinions/feedback on the things I've been doing.
My feedback is that I like your thoughts, because you are open to new experiences. For instance this watch fetish, " normal " people, specially girls and woman would think is madness. You should be proud of yourself that you do what you like to do. And thanks for joining this forum :wink:
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

I'm a woman ;)
CuffedKim
Fanatic poster

Post by CuffedKim »

i´m a woman too
Watches!!!!
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

To the women members, how would you prefer someone comment on your watch..
I know myself I have on a few occasions got lucky enough that when I have given
a woman a compliment they were nice enough to take their watch off so i could see closer.
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)