A night out part 1

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

drg
Dedicated poster

A night out part 1

Post by drg »

A night out part 1

One night I was at a local bar. I spotted a group of three girls on the dance floor. One of the stood out for me. She was wearing a huge white watch with white leather strap on her left wrist. I could not tell what model it was but it sure was big for her little wrist. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her and the watch. She was wearing a white tank top and jeans.

After few songs she and her friends returned to the table to their drinks luckily couple of meters away from where I was sitting. Sipping my beer I was trying to get as much as possible of this treat but still trying not to stare like an idiot. I could see the watch better now and I thought it must be a TW Steel or a copy of one with rose gold case.

It was 23:10, I was enjoying my beer and the view. I couldn't remember when I had such a view last time. When I thought it couldn't be any better, she reached out her hand and took a good long look at her watch. Her friend seemingly noticed her watch and wanted to see it more closely. She took it off of her writs and handed over to her friend who was wearing small steel watch. The girl took a good look at the watch from every angle. I was in heaven, feeling a certain tension in my pants. Then when she started to hand the watch back to the first girl, the third one reach over and wanted to look at it too. Actually she did more than that; she strapped it on her right wrist and I think my heart jumped. They talked about the watch for a good while before she took it off and handed it back to the first girl.

After a while I gathered the courage to wink at her and she smiled back. She signaled me to join them. I was wondering how to do it and not to show the bulge in my pants. Well I grabbed my beer and joined them. We had a nice talk for a while. I asked for their names and the girl with the white watch said her name was Virpi. The girl with the little steel watch was Henna and the girl without a watch was Jenni.

I now got a close look on her watch and it indeed read TW Steel on it. That night I was wearing my Tendence skeleton watch and it did not take long for her to notice it. Virpi asked to see it and I thought "Wow, shes really into watches!". I unstrapped my watch and handed it to her. She was amazed that you can see through the watch. I explained it's an automatic watch. She wanted to try it on and unstrapped her white TW Steel watch again and placed it on the table. While she was strapping my watch on, Jenni grabbed the TW Steel watch and put it on her wrist saying to Virpi: "I'll take this one and you can wear that one". We all laughed but after a little while Virpi looked at me and said "I really like this one, can I keep this for a while?". I was in heaven and barely got words out of my mouth "Sure, keep it as long as you want". Then we continued with the drinks and went to dance a few times. It was getting late and Henna headed home while Virpi and Jenni still had one drink with me. I was still in quite a good shape as I only had beers, and didn't have that much time getting pisshed as I was trying to take all out of the situation.

After finishing up with the drinks Jenni said she has to head home and we all decided to head out. We swapped our watches back and headed out for our coats.

Outside Jenni left by foot to her apartment close by. I live few kilometers away so I decided to order a taxi. Virpi was thinking if she would walk home or order a taxi. I said I have a better idea. I asked if she wanted to come for few drinks at my place. She wasn't sure at first but then laughed "Well we've swapped watches already, why not!", we had a laugh and then hopped into the taxi.

After a short trip we arrived to my place. I was thinking that this is the most surreal night out ever. A hot girl with a hot watch at my place, who would have thought! I made us few vodka drinks and we sat down on the sofa. After a while of talking out of the blue she said "Wanna take a shower with me?". I bet it didn't take even a second to blurb out "Sure!". We went upstairs and entered the bathroom. We both undressed to the point we only had our watches on our wrists. She had big and surprisingly perky boobs, my penis was in full mast. "You wear you watch in the shower also?" I asked. "Yeah, the watch can take it" she said winking. We entered the shower and after a while I have this gorgeus girl giving hand job for me. Her huge white watch was swinging on her wrist as she wanked my rock hard dick. It did not take long for me to cum. I was in extacy. I had not felt anything like that before. After I came back to my senses I noticed in addition of her boobs I had cum also on her watch. "Oops, looks like I messed your watch". She glanced at her watch and said "No prob, its such a big watch that you can't miss it". Then she licked the cum off the rosegold-white watch. "Yum!" she said, "got more?". "Ohhh yeah" I said.

To be continued...

Her watch: http://www.watchshop.com/tw-steel-ceo-5 ... 31848.html
My watch: http://www.ishida-watch.com/brand/tende ... index.html
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Re: A night out part 1

Post by Cradlis »

Damn I'm so jealous! And I love this kind of story! Plus, the girl was wearing a TW Steel... Just perfect for me :o

More, bring us the sequel!
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

A girl wearing a TW Steel? I don't think I would have been able to contain myself...! Great post.
cro1911
Fanatic poster

Post by cro1911 »

that's an awesome story I'm getting my wife a TW Steel for Christmas

http://twsteel-px.rtrk.com/p-80-tw-stee ... watch.aspx