Hey There

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Eryk
Starting poster

Hey There

Post by Eryk »

Hi Everyone.

This is such a relief to find this place. For a long time I thought I might be the only person on the face of the planet that thought women wearing watchs was sexy.

I'm glad to see I was wrong.

Hope to meet some of you soon,

Eryk.
Eryk
Starting poster

Post by Eryk »

Mostly, I'm a big fan of the cuff style watches. particularly black leather. I find it almost irresitable to look at one if a woman approaches near me with one on her wrist. Sometimes I get embarrassed because it is such a turn on that I can't keep from staring at her wrist.

The other style watch I find very sexy on a woman one like this:

http://mud.mm-a1.yimg.com/image/86439385

Sort of a business style with a black leather band. I find the ones with a plain white face very attractive.
Watchdickmol2
Fanatic poster

Link broken

Post by Watchdickmol2 »

Hi,

please repost the picture, the link is dead!

watchdick
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Hey Eryk!

And welcome; I think very many of us thought to be alone with this thing...just like I did before i found this site.
you wrote "Sometimes I get embarrassed because it is such a turn on that I can't keep from staring at her wrist. "

Sounds familiar. :wink: Yesterday in fligt from Moscow in front of me sat veryvery beautiful young business lady, wearing Tag-Heuer watch. I saw her wrist between to seats, and I can tell I had a lot of dirty thoughts about me and her + that Tag-Heuer during the flight.