My ultimate watch fantasy realised!

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

isthispop
Power poster

Re: My ultimate watch fantasy realised!

Post by isthispop »

Me and my aunt stopped seeing each other a few months ago so the affair is officially off. I'm sorry if this weirded people out I didn't mean for it to offend people but I'm sure it would have never happened if she didn't wear a watch or if it wasn't for my watch fetish which is why I wanted to share it with you.

Sqrrl - it certainly was overwhelming and was very interesting to explore my fetish with someone who didn't seem to mind and almost understood. You make a very interesting point. My aunt is one of two reasons I started to realise that maybe I had a watch fetish so there may be a link, as you suggest, between older women wearing watches and a formation of a watch fetish. I know this isn't the case for everyone and much like TheShockofG, I get a kick just out of wearing a watch, but I never actually wore my own watch until a bit later in my formative years. Only after having found myself turned on by a watch one of my best male friends wore at school did I start to realise I maybe had a 'thing' for watches. Much like my aunt's Tag Heuer, I would try and wear it at any opportunity I could.

My current girlfriend doesn't wear a watch and I don't think she has ever worn one. I haven't told her about my fetish but I do wear my watch most times I see her and everytime I know that we'll either have intercourse or just oral sex. I always feel much more turned on when wearing a watch and feel more confident for some reason! She sometimes asks if I have any secrets or fantasies but I never really say anything, but she hasn't told me anything about her fantasies so who knows.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

to isthispop

Post by VincentIII »

Before your aunt thing ended, did you ever find a watch to replace her tag heuer or
did she ever try on your diesel that you stated she liked? good luck with the new g/f
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

No, we never did find a watch to replace her Tag Heuer. Well, there were ones she wanted or I wanted her to wear but they were generally just too expensive. Maybe we just liked her Tag too much? I'm sure in a few years she'll get a new one though.

Actually yes she did used to wear my Diesel quite a lot just about the house. I'm not really sure why she liked it that much. Perhaps it reminded her of me? Or she was very drawn to the watch like a lot of us can be. She wore it during sex maybe 3 or 4 times which was pretty hot.
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

I forgot to post these before but just before we stopped seeing each other, we went on a walking holiday and I managed to take these snaps of her wearing her watch. Hope you enjoy! Sadly, these will probably be the last of my pictures of her and her watch and I wont have access to her very often.