My ultimate watch fantasy realised!

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

isthispop
Power poster

My ultimate watch fantasy realised!

Post by isthispop »

I want to share with you something that happened to me in the summer of last year, when I finally realised my ultimate watch fetish fantasy. It's something I've not told anyone about except my very closest friend but want to share it with you as I'm sure you'll get something out of it and may be able to relate to it yourselves.

Basically, I moved down to stay with my uncle and aunt in London in the summer of last year, whilst I worked and earned a bit of extra money for my final year at university. My uncle works away a lot and it was during a two week period when I eventually begun an affair with my aunt (not blood related). This may not sound too special but for at least the last ten years, she's worn the same Tag Heuer Professional watch and it's intrigued me since I was much younger. In fact, whenever we used to go and stay there as a family, I would always try and put it on when she left it on the side in the bathroom or kitchen without anyone noticing, before returning it to where she left it. This is the watch:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There's always been a bit of sexual tension between us over the years which was spurred on by repeated flirting, dirty looks and the fact she always used to bend over near me or lean on the table or kitchen side in front of me and show off her cleavage (and boy, does she have boobs!).

On the occasion where my uncle went away for several weeks, my aunt who's in her mid 40s, took me out for dinner one evening after work and we proceeded to get drunk. On arriving home, we stumbled in the door and then caught each other in an embrace, leading to us kissing each other in the moment. It was then after all these years that we realised we definitely had a connection and an attraction to each other.

A couple of days later after some awkwardness, she had left her watch on the kitchen side after washing up and I'd heard her go upstairs so I rushed over to put it on. When I had it on my wrist and was looking at it, she walked through the door and caught me with it on! Turns out she has only popped in to the next room. When she came back in the room she said "I thought you might do that". I just looked at her with a mix of confusion and embarrassment. "I've seen you trying it on a couple of times before when you didn't realise I was there and wanted to see you do it to make sure". She then went on to ask if I thought I might have a watch fetish and after a brief discussion, she explained to me that she had one too and that she liked my Diesel watch I had on.

Whilst this was happening, I still had her watch on. She then asked for it back and put it back on her own wrist. She then started rubbing my crotch with her left hand (the side she wears her watch) and asked if I liked it. I said I did and took my trousers down. She removed my penis from my boxer shorts and she knelt down before me and started giving me a hand job, making sure the watch was clearly visible all the time. I LOVED the movement of her wrist and the watch and I couldn't keep my eyes of it. This is what I had dreamt of for years and it was finally happening. After about five minutes of pure heaven, I ejaculated on her breasts which she had taken out of her top and bra (she'd kept them on but just pulled them down so it pushed her large breasts up). I can say without a doubt it's the best orgasm I've ever had and I went weak at the knees and had to sit down. She asked me to take the following day off work to spend it with her and we spent it in bed together. We had sex about 3 or 4 times over the course of the day, trying out different positions to see how we liked it best. My favourite was when she was on top, riding me and holding her bouncing breasts in front of me, with the watch in full view. I also liked it when she put pressure with her hands on my chest whilst she was on top, showing the watch.

This continued for the next two months before I had to move back home and we'd try and do it whenever we could. Just before I left, she let me make a video recording of one of our sessions so I could use it to masturbate with whilst I was away. I still have that recording but I don't want to share it but here are a few photos of her (minus the face!) wearing her watch and showing her milf-like figure (and large breasts!).

I'd love to hear from you if you had a similar experience or maybe you could offer me some advice as to what I should do next or just want to discuss something?
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Re: My ultimate watch fantasy realised!

Post by spikesdudleydog »

would love to see the video mate
mr.mister
Starting poster

Post by mr.mister »

That story really has it all that one could ask for.
  • The theme of older woman. I think majority of men fantasize about older woman than themselves giving them a bit of that kind of treatment.
    The theme of the forbidden fruit. And in this case not just any kind of adultery, but a real no-go. I mean it is a wife of your uncle after all.
    The theme of something happening you´ve been clearly eagerly fantasizing for a long time.
    The theme of something happening that is so closely associated with the fetish your having. Very nice
    And the cherry at the top, founding out that the person in question is pretty much sharing the very same passion and fetish you´re having. Brilliant.
Can´t really think of anything more one could want from a thing like that :)

I´m feeling a bit jealous to be honest. Nothing even close like that, has ever happened to me.
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

Thanks for the responses guys!

mr.mister - I know what you mean, it's something that's been building up over a number of years almost to the point of an unbearable amount of sexual tension! Before this happened in the summer whilst I was there, I'd masturbate over her memory and of the things she'd said and done in the days before. Luckily when the first event happened, I hadn't done it for a few days which allowed it to build up and resulted in an awesome orgasm. I'd been using the thought of her for sexual stimulation ever since I first masturbated as an adolescent and if I remember correctly, the first time I 'came' was in her bathroom, wearing her watch! I don't think I really understood the watch fetish or any of it back then and couldn't have imaged what would happen in years to come!

We didn't discuss her watch fetish much, just mine, so I'm not sure the extent of hers or what turns her on but I'll ask her next time I see her. She wanted to come visit me at Uni soon so I'll do it then if I remember. The other great thing about matures with watches is that they tend to wear them more and have more classy and expensive watches such as this Tag Heuer. She says she might get a second watch as she feels like she needs a change after around 10 years of wearing the same watch. She wants me to help her choose one which I'd be attracted to but I'm not really sure what to go for. Any suggestions of makes and models that would suit her wrist?

I did however speak to her about sharing the video (I didn't mention this forum but said I'd just upload it to an amateur site) but she doesn't want me to. It shows her face throughout and she'd prefer not to be identified (it also shows mine in parts and neither would I!). We also say each others names at various points and in the interest of remaining anonymous, I think we'd like to keep it that way, I hope you don't mind.

As compensation, here's a few more picture of her wearing the watch and showing off the figure I'm so attracted to:

I hope you enjoyed those and get some pleasure out of them. Do the pictures excite you in anyway? I'd be interested to know. Also, any suggestions on a new watch for her would be appreciated!
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

I would look for another watch that would go with the one she has . .think 2!

That might seem odd at first but once she tries wearing 2 for about a week she will likely not want to go back to just 1 again. Have her try wearing one facing up like she does now and the other on the inside facing down - her current one would look like a bracelet - not a watch - if worn inside and the silver would look great with another silver one.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I really like this pic the best.. Tag Heuer looks great on her wrist.. The thought of her
wearing it and you being able to help her find a new one is an awesome idea.. Maybe try
a ladies Tag 2000, or look at some ladies Citizen or Seiko Models..
:D :D :mrgreen:
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
watcher_11
Dedicated poster

Post by watcher_11 »

I have been in similar situations. One of the thing we used to get through the separated times was for her to take some photos of her wearing her husbands watch while in the bathroom and he was in bed. This made her so excited she would give him the thrill of a life when she was done. Then she bought her husband a new watch which she teased me with photos while driving to see me. Then we shared the watch and more. And when she gave the watch to her husband she reported a great time.
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

Hey guys! Just thought I'd give you a little update.

My aunt came up to visit me last weekend and we went shopping for her new watch! I had the idea that a Cartier or something similar would suit her so we went to a couple of high-end places to try a few on. Seeing her try those watches on was a big turn on and I got aroused instantly, I just wanted to do her there and then!

I'm a huge fan of the Cartier Santos, particularly the larger faced one with leather strap (similar to the one Danielle Lloyd wears) but my aunt tried this on but it didn't really suit her wrists. She also tried on a Cartier Tank I think it was called which was much better. They're quite expensive and so something she'll have to think about before committing but I definitely gave her my seal of approval.

I asked my aunt more about her fetish whilst she was here and for her, she loves chunky leather strapped watches much like my Diesel but she doesn't have to see it the whole time, it's the thought of the other person wearing it that also helps her. She does love it when she's laid on her back on the bed facing up at me and I'm doing her, when I have my arms out and am rubbing and holding on to her breasts. She loves seeing my watch and feeling the sensation of me playing with her hard nipples. Also, a lot of the thrill for her is the thought of her doing something she shouldn't do and the thought of being a cougar with a younger guy.

We had a great time this weekend and had some great sex (probably the best we've had) and I can't wait to spend some more time with her. I'm such a lucky guy and am so grateful to be able to have her. We've decided we're not going to make this a serious thing as it just wouldn't work but just enjoy our time together when we can.

Here's a quick photo of her and the curvy figure I love to hold on to. Unfortunately no watch on this day! :( Would have made the photo though.. I might see if I could photo shop it on or something.

isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

Just a little update, I'm currently staying with my aunt for the weekend and have just snapped these pics of me wearing her watch whilst she's out at the shops! I also shot a masturbation video but I wont post that! Haha.

Here they are:

VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Love your story about your ultimate fantasy. That Tag heuer looks great on her.
maybe suggest she try and Invicta. Think either of these would looks awesome on your aunt's wrist. I have had instances were I liked a female friend or neighbors watch and I got to unbuckle
from her wrist.

""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
fiskfisk
Fanatic poster

Post by fiskfisk »

Sorry for my bad knowledge in english, hope u understand me.
I really like your story and am pretty jellaus at you. When I was about 12 I saw my mature blood related aunt in just bra and thongs and wearing a golden watch on her left arm. I started to masturbate and fantisy about her. Everytime I visited her I jerked of in her panties and also rubbed my dick with her watch. I few years later when she came to our place for dinner and was about to leave a was standing at my window on the upper floor and masturbate. When she was walking by the window I knocked a few times at the window and as she looked up she started to laugh and was pointing at my dick. She have caught me jerking of a couple of time and its really turns me on. Just a few months ago I told her that I use to masturbate and cum in her panties and on her golden watch. She said that she thaught it was kind of silly but that she didnt mind me doing it. Just a couple of days ago I showed her a picture that I took showing my dick and a cumshot on her watch. She just smiled at me and said -how cute. I was so horny and then I ask If she can give me a handjob. She said no and told me to stop thinking about it. She bought a new watch newly with a wrist strap made in rubber. She said that that this one is easy to clean from cum. = ) She said that I could borrow the golden watch any time and also that I can jerk on her rubber watch when i visit her. I really like to reccieve a handjob from her but thats probably not going to happen.

I also told my half cousin about my watch fetish and she said that she can give me a handjob some time wearing a watch. So i will come back with pictures and maybe a video.
isthispop
Power poster

Post by isthispop »

Hi fiskfisk! I really liked your story - how did you get the courage to tell your aunt that you used to masturbate with her watch and panties? How did it come about?

It's good to know someone else has a strange attraction to their aunt like myself through their watch!

I went on a short break to Venice with my Aunt this summer and took a few pictures and here's a few I wanted to share with you as they clearly show her watch. In fact, I told her how to pose for these shots so I could use them later ;)

Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

The watch fetish is weird enough,but all this relative shit is just wrong!
:roll:
Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Post by Sqrrl »

This is an absolutely amazing story. I think I can imagine how overwhelming this experience must have been. I was just wondering whether your affinity for older women is just coincidence or whether it might take us one step closer to understanding our fetish and it's origins.
I`ve noticed that many of us seem to feel attracted to older women, just like I do.
On the one hand it's definitely the forbidden fruit thing. I think there is another aspect to be considered: The feel of security. I did not have a fucked up childhood, nor do I have a bad relationship to my mother. But I do like hands, older women (let's say 30-40-something) and I get turned on by watches. To me this somehow fits together, don't you guys think?
In addition to this: I like big hands, not to skinny (not fat either) fingers and long forearms.

In my case though, it's not my aunt that I used to have a crush on but by former best friend`a mom. She used to wear one of this bigger watches with this flexible wristbands, which used to be quite popular back in the 90s. I guess you know which I mean.
This woman and her watch drove me crazy. Even today I love seeing watches on women`s wrists a lot more. [Let's say 32-49] My girlfriend and I are both the same age though (25).

It's not like I had never tried to start an affair with an older women... After all it's not that easy as it seems. So enjoy it as long as possible. Sooner or later it it's going to end.... :) Nowadays my "Stiflers mom" looks like a dry plum and lost all of her sex appeal. At least she left me my little secret which I don't want to live without anymore....

Btw: Not new, just been unable to restore my password
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

If it works for you, then I guess its good to go.

I just simply cant get behind the its a relative thing even if she isnt blood. To each their own, but that isnt mine.

For me it wasnt any type of older woman thing that got me to realize what I like. I just remember this huge rush when I 1st wore one, and have always done double/triple takes at women younger or older as they pass by. My eyes generally go to the wrists 1st just to check, then to the chest lol.