Camgirls wearing watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

sk1987
Starting poster

Camgirls wearing watches

Post by sk1987 »

I frequent a site called adultwork where I pay camgirls to wear watches (and collars, another huge fetish of mine) and play with themselves for me. Does anyone else do this???

I got a girl lined up for this evening who is gonna wear a couple of watches, boots and strap a belt round her neck for me so will try and get a few screenshots.
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: Camgirls wearing watches

Post by dazzaboy04 »

excellent, thats a great concept and idea :D
what woud be a good suggestion if i may woud be to alternate the watches so every1's particular watch fetish can be accounted for, that way everybody's happy :D

metal's, whites, blacks, straps, divers...and lets not forget......................sporty watches :P
sk1987
Starting poster

Post by sk1987 »

Please see xxx for pics
NilesMare
Starting poster

Post by NilesMare »

Yeah done that a few times myself on cams.com in the past, but just searching for girls that already have a watch and ask them if they would mind displaying the watch and playing with it.

Not all girls will go for it, but a lot find the fetish interesting and are willing to go quite the way with their shows.
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

have you ever come across any cam girls who wear swatch? its so hard to find them!
NilesMare
Starting poster

Post by NilesMare »

Not recently, but then again, havent been using them lately.

Had 2 in the past that wore swatches, one even wore multiple for me.
Might still have a vid laying around of her, dont want to post it on the internet but willing to send it to people interested.
NilesMare
Starting poster

Post by NilesMare »

Due to seemingly high interest, 7 requests in one day, both movies are x-rated, so be warned:

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dkJvU ... MTQwTVE9PQ

and

http://www.yousendit.com/download/dkJvc ... VlZjR0E9PQ
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Thanks a lot!!
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

sk1987 wrote:I frequent a site called adultwork where I pay camgirls to wear watches (and collars, another huge fetish of mine) and play with themselves for me. Does anyone else do this???

I got a girl lined up for this evening who is gonna wear a couple of watches, boots and strap a belt round her neck for me so will try and get a few screenshots.
I don't normally consider Myself a camgirl but I would definately be interestsed in doing a show (solo or with Boyfriend) for any of the forum members. If there are any niteflirt users on here I could create a cam listing on there, or we could connect via skype. Since this forum has been wonderful in bringing business to My clips4sale store I would definately be willing to keep a low price. Whoever is interested can contact Me here or on yahoo (missjosie85)
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

MissJosie you sound like a real legend we could do with more women like you on this site. :D
kaccay
Starting poster

Post by kaccay »

Miss Josie - is there anyway to pay for your clips if you don't have a mastercard??? like paypal???
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

MissJosie wrote:
sk1987 wrote:I frequent a site called adultwork where I pay camgirls to wear watches (and collars, another huge fetish of mine) and play with themselves for me. Does anyone else do this???

I don't normally consider Myself a camgirl but I would definately be interestsed in doing a show (solo or with Boyfriend) for any of the forum members. If there are any niteflirt users on here I could create a cam listing on there, or we could connect via skype. Since this forum has been wonderful in bringing business to My clips4sale store I would definately be willing to keep a low price. Whoever is interested can contact Me here or on yahoo (missjosie85)
Excellent site! Why am I just now seeing this :)