Swatch Facebook thread freezes my computer

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Devon
Fanatic poster

Swatch Facebook thread freezes my computer

Post by Devon »

The Swatch Facebook thread seems like a really good collection of images, but they're too damn many. I've tried at different times to load it, but it never finishes loading and then my computer freezes and I'll have to close Internet. Does anyone else have this problem? Does it work if you just try to load it at an "odd hour" with not so much Internet traffic (although it's hard to know what time that is since we all have different time zones)? Are these images on display somewhere else, in "small portions", i.e. not a hundred images simultaneously trying to load.
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: Swatch Facebook thread freezes my computer

Post by dazzaboy04 »

all i can suggest to u is if u try to load the page with a lack of internet traffic or through the use of a faster PC
i have no problems loadin the page cos my PC is very powerful
hope this helps.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Try another internet browser?
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Good, that means it's my fault and probably should work if I open it at the right time with less traffic. My computer is very old (8+ years Pentium 4), but it has never acted this way before.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

You could also try and search for a program to download all pictures from a specific website. I know there are hundreds of those programs out there..