Girlfriends old watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Girlfriends old watches

Post by WhiteCollarWorker »

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Re: Girlfriends old watches

Post by Cradlis »

I don't think it would be suspicious, she already told you that she wanted to change the batteries and shortenned the bands. It can be seen as a gift like an other :)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Girl asks you to try her watches? :wink: Interesting. Why not? Try on tell us what happened....
My advice is that change batteries and just say "Hey, these are back in business. Actually I kinda like it when you wear them. They look nice and sexy." What could happen????

If your worst scanario is that she asks "Do you like women wearing watches?" then go for it. Just say "Yes." and enjoy. :lol: My wife thinks I'm grazy with this obsession and makes this :roll: when I buy her new watch or I point out someone saying "LOOK! That girl; she is wearing mens Rolex!"
WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
WhiteCollarWorker
Power poster

Last edited by WhiteCollarWorker on Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

Sounds like a dream come true!!
I'm happy for you,but strangely jealous too!! I just hope she's wearing it on her right...
Have fun!!