Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

MissJosie
Starting poster

Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Post by MissJosie »

Hi guys, I'm Miss Josie, some of you may know me from my clips4sale page (www.clips4sale.com/34251). I get a lot of traffic from this site and wanted to pop in and thank you all for your support. I am working on getting some clip requests done so if you have any feel free to visit my c4s site or shoot me an email. Also, I've noticed some of you asking about getting my clips off of c4s because you aren't familiar with how secure the site is. Because I lost a lot of files when my old computer died I don't have ALL of my clips, but I do have some and will work with you through a different payment processor if I have a clip that you want. Again, contact me via email if this is something you would be interested in. As much as I love my fans, I do not do freebies so please don't ask.

Thanks again for your support! <3
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: Hello Fellow Enthusiasts

Post by dazzaboy04 »

hi miss josie, welcome to the forum :D

i can honestly say i have had no problems whatsoever when purchasing a clip from the clips4sale site :) to this date everything has been fine for me on there

its refreshing to see your passion come to life in these videos you make.
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

One of My subs ordered a Baby G for Me. You guys can look forward to a clip with it. I might even run a limited time discount price just for the members of the forum since it's brought so much traffic to My clips4sale store. I will also be getting a black G Shock soon because I've had several requests to use one in a clip. Tell Me what you think of it!

MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

Just wanted to bump this thread to let you guys know that I've posted some new clips. Two handjob/blowjob ones. One wearing My new lime green Baby G and the other I am wearing a yellow fossil knock-off. I also have watches on in two other clips (the baby g in the nail tapping clip and my fossil riley in the smoking clip).
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

Those two new watches are great MissJosie! Especially the Baby-G wich is a rare one in the XXX section :)
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Post by dazzaboy04 »

baby G is an excellent addition to your watch collection :D as has already been said it is an extreme rarity on the XXX section, not the most common watch youl see in an x rated clip
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

Bumping to say I added a couple new clips today. One handjob with both My Baby Gs and a smoking clip while wearing them too. http://clips4sale.com/34251
wws_lover
Starting poster

Post by wws_lover »

Deleted.
Last edited by wws_lover on Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

wws_lover wrote:What about petite leather watches with black/red/blue/white leather strap ? Any chance ? Thanx.
Unfortunately I don't have any watches that fit that description. I prefer larger watches so I don't really have any small ones.
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

oozoolover wrote:Could you make a handjob video with this one?

would be so sweet xx
Oozoo is another brand that I don't have. I really don't have any leather watches that look like that, My collection is mostly metal, Baby Gs or silicone bands. If you want to treat Me to that watch then I would definately do a custom for you. ;)
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

MissJosie wrote:My collection is mostly metal, Baby Gs or silicone bands.
Perhaps its an idea to post what you do have....so us fetish folk can pick from your list?
MissJosie
Starting poster

Post by MissJosie »

ItsNotWeird wrote:
MissJosie wrote:My collection is mostly metal, Baby Gs or silicone bands.
Perhaps its an idea to post what you do have....so us fetish folk can pick from your list?
I will get that done sometime this week.