My watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

isthispop
Power poster

My watches

Post by isthispop »

I know people have posted up pictures of the watches they wear on this forum and when I posted a picture of my Diesel watch on my wrist, I received a number of messages for more information and pictures of it. Also, I was asked to post up pictures of all the watches I own. I own about 10 or so and spent a few minutes the other morning before work snapping them on my wrist. I hope you like them. I'll annotate each photo below with details of what make it is and a little of the story behind each one.

My watches

This is the Diesel watch I wear everyday.

This was the Animal watch I wore all throughout my time in secondary school. It's a little too 'young' looking for me now, hence why I wear the Diesel watch, but I do still love it and use it as my back-up watch when I do something where I don't want to break my Diesel. This Animal watch is very hard wearing and the batteries seem to last a life time! Sometimes when I miss the feeling on my wrist, I'll wear it out a couple of days and I don't care if it's basically a child's watch haha.

This was the first watch I ever got given. It is a Timex explorer and got it when I was very young. I didn't wear it much though. I only really got into wearing watches when I got that Animal watch above. My best friend at the time had that exact same Animal watch and I'd keep bugging him to let me try it on (I've no idea why I did) but eventually he bought me one for my birthday so I'd stop asking! We must have looked a little odd walking round school wearing the same watch but we didn't seem to care.

Other watches

These watches are watches that I've bought, usually because I am turned on by them or a sexy female friend or ex girlfriend used to have them. I often use them when pleasuring myself.

This is another Diesel which was worn by my Milf Business Studies teacher in school. She used to wear it really high up her wrist as I'm doing in the photo but I used to love it!

This is an Oasis watch I think and was worn by a girl I used to really like (nothing ever happened between us so it was a bit more like unrequited love). I loved the chunky strap on her wrists and she used to wear it slanted to the side.

Most watch lovers will at some point really appreciate the design of the Baby G. I've always liked this classic design since the mid 90s and just had to get one! I used to love it when girls in school would wear theirs (usually pink!) and it would look slightly too large on their wrists. I went for yellow instead of the pink so that I might be able to actually wear it and not be thought of as weird. I have actually worn it a couple of times a few years ago when neon colours and things like that came back into fashion but not so much recently.

I think this is a Next watch and I got it after a Milf at a place I used to work had it.

This Oasis watch was worn by an ex-girlfriend of mine who used to give the best hand jobs. I can't quite recreate them myself but wearing the watch seems to help a bit. It has a ridge that runs round the middle of the band and when rubbed on the erect penis during the handjob when worn on the girls wrist, it seems to do the trick!

I loved seeing these big cuff watches around, particularly when they were in fashion about 5 years ago. I quite like chunky watches hence why I wear my Diesel and really liked the large watch face. Another of my ex-girlfriends used to wear this watch and she really did look beautiful. She was very Mediterranean in appearance due to her Italian origins and the watch suited her perfectly. We didn't last long as she was probably just too good for me haha but I bought the watch soon after we broke up to remember her by.

This is a white Diesel watch and I bought it after seeing a heavily pregnant milf wearing one on the Tube in London. You may or may not know that I have a bit of a pregnancy fetish and got pretty aroused by the lady in question.

If you have any questions or requests, please reply on here or direct message me.
Swatchlover
Fanatic poster

Re: My watches

Post by Swatchlover »

Thank you, very interesting! The Baby-G looks good on your wrist, do you wear it sometimes in public?

I think the Baby-G has the perfect size for people with smaller wrists (too small for a G-Shock), but the word "Baby" on it is a problem for males. :(
isthispop
Power poster

Re: My watches

Post by isthispop »

Hey Swatchlover! I wore it maybe half a dozen times in public and was always asked about it as, whilst it looked good on my wrist, it wasn't really a male watch. I'd love to wear it again but it's run out of battery :(

I might get it changed soon and start wearing it again though! :D