Just joined up...and I feel like I've come home!

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

RedRanga
Starting poster

Just joined up...and I feel like I've come home!

Post by RedRanga »

Wow...at last I've found what looks like the best watch site ever! So it's time to come clean, and I'm really looking forward to some great dialogue with you all.

Yes, I have to admit that I am a serious watch fetishist, and my own field of specialty is massive steel watches, worn loose on small wrists. I'm really lucky, because I'm pale skinned and nerdy, and I have skinny little wrists! How does this make me lucky?! I love seeing big mens watches on women, and unusually for a guy, I love the same look and feel of a massive, oversized watch sliding around my wrist. I adore big, masculine watches, even though they don't suit my nerdy forearms at all! Before finding this site, I thought I was the only one in the world who got turned on by watches in this way; no-one ever talks about this stuff. I have always felt this way, I'm 43 now, and have lived with (and tried to deny) this fetish all my life. What can I do?! Well, for starters, I can enjoy it...

In the meantime, I have a question to start some discussion! As I've said, I only have eyes for the biggest, heaviest, sporty type watches that are totally inappropriate for me. When I try a watch on to buy, I make sure it doesn't fit, and I won't like it if it does!! (I know it sounds weird) I love the watch to wear big and loose, and it would break my heart to cut links out of the bracelet to make it fit. I love looking at the removeable links dangling from my wrist, knowing that I'm not man-enough to need them! Does anyone else do this?! I'd really love to know.
finder
Fanatic poster

Re: Just joined up...and I feel like I've come home!

Post by finder »

Hi!

I can totally relate to what you say about wearing the watch loose on your own arm. I do it myself, wearing it the way I like to see women wearing it (I've got slender arms). I'm also into big masculine watches, especially citizen diverswatches and I sometimes wear 2 similar on one or each arm when at home. I also like Breitling, but only have copies yet unfourtunatly.

Please feel free to PM me if you like!
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

welcome and enjoy the forum
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

Hi "Finder"; thanks for your message, I couldn't PM you, so I hope you don't mind me replying publicly. So good to know that someone else thinks like I do! You've actually helped me to understand myself a bit better, with your observation about wearing your watch the way you like to see women doing it. Skinny women wearing men's steel watches just drive me nuts, and as a skinny, pencil-wristed guy, I like nothing more than wearing massive masculine watches that are too big for me...and fantasising a little...!
I'm really glad I have small wrists, in fact I wish they were smaller and more effeminate! I'm happy though - my big Nixon 51 30 is too big and cool for me, and I wouldn't want it any other way.
finder
Fanatic poster

Post by finder »

Hi RedRanga,

Since PM's probably doesn't work for you, please feel free to email me: divewatchfetish@gmail.com

finder