My Fetish....

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Watchdickmol2
Fanatic poster

Re: My Fetish....

Post by Watchdickmol2 »

ItsNotWeird wrote:Update to just SOME of my collection....

A really nice collection, hot watches!
Noulesa

Post by Noulesa »

hi, hello

solemly the ladies cartier santos triggers my affection. but already knowing it´s a fake, it makes me wonder. does it deliver?
most fakes i´ve seen don´t do nothing for me. the difference becomes vivid, when you know the original. and especially when you know that real gold feels soft and warm, and is heavier instead of other materials used in fakes.
for me it came into conciousness when at first i was handed a real ladies datejust in steel gold with jubilee braclet. at that point i had known some fakes, but that sensation i had with that one watch was breathtaking and in many ways uplifting. in particular the smoothness from the braclet and it´s value, alonside with the beauty of the golden face made me felicitous
you have to go for the real deal,myopinion. but when you enjoy,it´s ok

best Noulesa
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Post by harleyman »

You have an amazing collection! I love love it! Thanks for sharing

ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Noulesa wrote:hi, hello

solemly the ladies cartier santos triggers my affection. but already knowing it´s a fake, it makes me wonder. does it deliver?
most fakes i´ve seen don´t do nothing for me. the difference becomes vivid, when you know the original. and especially when you know that real gold feels soft and warm, and is heavier instead of other materials used in fakes.
for me it came into conciousness when at first i was handed a real ladies datejust in steel gold with jubilee braclet. at that point i had known some fakes, but that sensation i had with that one watch was breathtaking and in many ways uplifting. in particular the smoothness from the braclet and it´s value, alonside with the beauty of the golden face made me felicitous
you have to go for the real deal,myopinion. but when you enjoy,it´s ok

best Noulesa
No it doesn't cut it knowing its a fake...hence only genuine items in the rest of my collection...

£50 is different to that of the cost of a real Cartier...something I could never justify paying for.
cuckoldboy
Starting poster

Post by cuckoldboy »

harleyman wrote:You have an amazing collection! I love love it! Thanks for sharing

Wow that is an incredible collection, thanks for sharing, I wish I could borrow your collection for my girlfriend for a week or so, We'd have a lot of fun trying all them on :D