My Fetish....

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Re: My Fetish....

Post by VincentIII »

Have you ever considered something like this...
Image :D
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

No....not my style.

I don't really like any with circular faces....
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Post by harleyman »

ItsNotWeird wrote:
cheshcat wrote:I've never mentioned this to anyone, not even closest friends and I've never mentioned it on here because no-one has been so specific until ItsNotWeird came out. I hope this stays on this forum amongst like minded addicts"
Likewise....I "came out" in pure, forum with like minded individuals, confidence....

Yep - no one really knows the depth on my fetish either. My wife is obviously aware because she participates but even then there are parts I don't share, if you know what I mean. If she knew what I did to some of her watches when she was gone she might not wear them as much ;-)
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

The general crowd of me too "huge steel" interests around here has limited my involvement to say the least. Like car enthusiasts who get off on Honda Civic's when there's more elegant choices to be had. I don't subscribe to that and I don't get it. I can appreciate it to some degree but it doesn't do anything for me. I've loved ladies watches all my life, including the 1500 series but I've never been able to interact with any. I like round face ladies watches too, so I've also had a love of the 6000 series of which I own one (the black faced one). I had a supervisor on an early job who wore one (the gold faced one with the roman numerals), she was easy to look at and so was her watch. She had an associate who wore the exact same watch, and they never seemed to realize it or acknowledge that which frustrated me.

In this day and age, I'm gravitating towards leather strap watches; the round faces are more plentiful but I do have a special place in my interest for square/rectangle. I'd like to get to encounter the Cartier tank style, but have never had the opportunity. I also like the bracelet/bangle watches of steel and gold. I prefer small overall, even going the opposite direction of the general interests in liking the Skagen mini's. Being able to include round face watches and even a few mid sizes I like; I own well over 100 ladies watches that I like to wear in private. My Mrs knows and understands to some degree, and I wear watches to bed.

For me its about enjoying the beauty of the ladies watches, and getting to experience what the lady "gets" as close as possible. A girl in my youth that "helped" me discover my interests (in this case the Timex straps that were everywhere at that time) would periodically wear two watches. That helped launch my interest in ladies wearing multiples and other alternative wearing styles, like putting the watch on her ankle or two watches strapped together to make a choker.

Enough for now.
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Just wanted to bump this to advise I am selling a few items from my collection on eBay....

Few bits and pieces...mostly my dupicates, or my earlier purchases that dont do much for me....

Gucci's, DKNY's, Anne Kleins, Lacoste....and few more brands...

Let me know if anyones interested...
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

Was just curious, since you like square cases, have you ever considered anything like this
Image Image
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Very nice too...
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I am curious, who's wrist is this? Yours or your lady friend...I'd think one
of the fossils I posted would look nice on this wrist
ItsNotWeird wrote:Image
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

VincentIII wrote:I am curious, who's wrist is this? Yours or your lady friend...I'd think one
of the fossils I posted would look nice on this wrist
ItsNotWeird wrote:Image
It's mine....lol
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

If you do not mind me asking, have you ever gotten to unbuckle a watch
from a girls wrist? That's certainly fun when that happens. There used to be a gal
who worked for a former physician of mine, that wore a square case fossil, similar
to what I posted a photo of in this thread. I thought it looked good. Also there
once was a woman at a former workplace who used to have an armitron or lorus
similar to this one..

ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

VincentIII wrote:If you do not mind me asking, have you ever gotten to unbuckle a watch
from a girls wrist? That's certainly fun when that happens.
Never had the privilege, although have grabbed on to watches whilst having sex....man thats good.

Thought I'd share a pic of just some of my collection....can you guess what my favourite brand is? :D

fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

ItsNotWeird wrote:
VincentIII wrote:If you do not mind me asking, have you ever gotten to unbuckle a watch
from a girls wrist? That's certainly fun when that happens.
Never had the privilege, although have grabbed on to watches whilst having sex....man thats good.

Thought I'd share a pic of just some of my collection....can you guess what my favourite brand is? :D

Nice ! :D Any more collections out there ?
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

lovewatches wrote:Image it's upside down sorry this is my girlfriends collection I love the guess sesky and Gucci the best

Who else has got a nice collection ?
Very nice again, love the Seksy what is the red watch ?
Houston lover
Starting poster

Post by Houston lover »

Hello everyone. Here is my collection. First when I started to buy watches I bought them from flea market after that I bought a couple when we visited Turkey. From Turkey vacation I foud breitling, rolex and a tissot watch, offcourse they are fakes but they serve my purpose just fine especialy because they are good quality. After the vacation I wondered where I could get cheap watches here in Finland and after a while I stumbled a cross some chinese sites where there are decent quality watches for just 4-15 dollars a piece including shipping. So now I have bought about 10 watches from there and three more are on the way.
My girl uses this watch now -- http://www.kultajousi.fi/fi/fore-naiste ... nGroup=537
She used to use a esprit houston but it broke and we never got it back from the guarantee repair, but offcourse we got the money back.
And here are the photos(click on them to see them fully)

ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Update to just SOME of my collection....