Emma in Guests section is great

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Emma in Guests section is great

Post by jettmanas »

So cool that she sent in pictures of herself wearing four watches (two steel). Hope to see even more watches on the next contributor. 8)
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

where are the pics? can you post them up here please? :D
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

I like her steel ones especially. Really tempting to see those on a girl's wrists.

I've just returned from Italy. Lot of hot & pretty girls with big steel watches. Unfortunatelly hard to see them outside hidden under winter jackets. Maybe another opportunity this summer...
tobyuk
Starting poster

Emma

Post by tobyuk »

yeah - the pictures are great:-)She is lovely!
sean
Starting poster

Emma

Post by sean »

Yes, I totally agree! I would love to see better pictures of her, I would even pay for it:-) It is so cool that she likes to wear multiples! And she is sexy too!
Keep on posting Emma!
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

Two more great pics! I like when girls hide a watch under a sleeve so only a part can be seen.

Thanks for sharing Emma!
jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

Emma

Post by jimpetersdog »

Emma seems to be the most popular thing to have happened to this forum in a long time with everyone desperate for more.

Watchmaster - Do you think you could convince her to post more or take part in a Question and Answer session with member's posting questions and for her to provide some answers.

Here's some to get the ball rolling....

- What watches do you have?
- What would be your dream watch?
- How long have you been into men's watches and why do you like them?
- How did you find watchmaster website and why did you decide to post?
-Will you pose for more photos (I love big steel)

Guys - See if you think some other good questions

Thank Emma and watchmaster.
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

where are the pics guys?
dodo
Power poster

Post by dodo »

Last edited by dodo on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tobyuk
Starting poster

emma...

Post by tobyuk »

Thank you EMMA! For sharing these wonderful pictures! I agree - hiding a watch under a sleeve so only a part can be seen is very sexy! thank you!
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

they are amazing pics! i would love to see more multiple ones though! with all those watches i would wear them all the time! :D
sean
Starting poster

Emma

Post by sean »

Yes, would love to see more multiples! Emma - you are the best thing that have happened to this forum! The pictures where you're wearing multiples are great! Also the steel pictures, and the divers...you are great! I can't believe there are women like you! Keep on posting :P
Emma
Starting poster

Post by Emma »

Hi!

Thank's for all the positive feedback on my pictures! I know they are bad quality but hopefully I will be able to post some of better quality soon!
:lol:

I have got many messages and a lot of questions, so I will try to answer all of them here:

I have a coupple og fake rolex daytona and 2 Citizen divers now. I also used to have a Suunto x-lander, but I sold it some months ago, because I thouhgt it was not heavy enough!

My favourite watch now would be a Breiltling. I really want one, they are big and heavy which I like.

Why I like to wear mens watches: It just feels great wearing one, or more than one watch, at the same time. I have a friend who introduced me to this watch-fetish thing som eyears ago, and I am really happy he did! And for me it feels better, the bigger the watch is. And it looks nice also! Especially the big divers watches.

Sometimes I also love wearing many watches at the same time:-) It feels good and it looks nice also.

I like the Watchmaster website, but I would like to see more pictures in the Divers section.

And yes I will probably pose for more photos!

I hope I have answered all the above questions now!

Emma
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

Thanks Emma!
sean
Starting poster

Post by sean »

THANK YOU EMMA! YOU ARE TOTALLY AMAZING, I CAN'T BELIEVE THERE EXISTS WOMEN LIKE YOU :lol:

SEAN