Wristwatch Overkill Summer 2012 - just me?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Wristwatch Overkill Summer 2012 - just me?

Post by Sqrrl »

A short note beforehand:
This is by no means meant to be taken too seriously. I am not a 15 year old boy whose hormones go wild for the first time. Just read it with a sense of humor. It´s just casual chat ;)

Hey guys,

I actually do not consider myself one-track-minded. I mean, I am a man and I do notice beautiful girls and women, especially if they wear a nice watch. And sometimes I do loose my attention and tend to let my mind wander...well, you know what I mean. That being stated, I consider myself an ordinary, albeit watchloving guy that is not too obsessed with sex or his fetish....so far

But this year....well....Let me start differently. A couple of weeks ago, the summer has supprisingly arrived in Germany. Women wear short pants and sleeveless shirts. I definitely noticed a very welcome fashion trend. BIG metal watches seem to become increasingly popular. Actually I should be happy about it. But every second attractive woman wears a goddamn sexy watch these days. I start feeling overstrained. Everywhere you look, there is something to see. And no matter how many of them my eyes have seen that day, they still stick to looking at them as long as possible. On my way home (public transportation) the whole world outside the bus could have been aflamed, I just wouldn´t have noticed since I have just been too busy looking at 5 (!) sexy watches in my direct proximity. And don´t even let me start talking about being at university all day long... It´s pretty exhausting ^^

Is it just me or is there gonna be a golden summer for us semi-perverts ;) ? Share your opinion
dave2
Power poster

Re: Wristwatch Overkill Summer 2012 - just me?

Post by dave2 »

I noticed this as well, but I wouldn't consider it as on overkill. In fact, it's more like heaven on earth! They're pretty much everywhere and I love it. :mrgreen:
Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Post by Sqrrl »

Sure, you got a point there ^^

But still: I could barely have a decent conversation with my buddy, since there has been distraction everywhere. I guess you can imagine how hard it is to pay attention to your professor, if there are several nice watches just in the one row in front of you ^^

It´s just like God making a fun out of giving us an overdose.
"Hey Petrus, I got a brilliant idea... do you remeber this bunch of weirdos I created the other day? Let´s make them have some SERIOUS fun this summer!" ^^ EPIC
wings
Power poster

Post by wings »

I have also noticed more girls with big metal watches. They are very common here in sweden..But unfortunately there are very few swatch watches to be seen. Guess they are more common in Germany than Sweden. Or?
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

I think Italy has more swatch girls.. :)
I see a lot of ICE watch lookalikes these days.
CuffedKim
Fanatic poster

Post by CuffedKim »

yeah, in germany you see a lot of ice-watches but i like them :)
Watches!!!!
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

the more the better i say.
embrace this time of year before the jackets go back on and we are left without anything
brickmack
Starting poster

Post by brickmack »

I noticed too, but I thimk its great.
Sqrrl wrote:Sure, you got a point there ^^

But still: I could barely have a decent conversation with my buddy, since there has been distraction everywhere. I guess you can imagine how hard it is to pay attention to your professor, if there are several nice watches just in the one row in front of you ^^

It´s just like God making a fun out of giving us an overdose.
"Hey Petrus, I got a brilliant idea... do you remeber this bunch of weirdos I created the other day? Let´s make them have some SERIOUS fun this summer!" ^^ EPIC
Unless the teacher has a nice watch on too. Thats how I paid attention in math a few years ago.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

This is how to let steam out. Just go and say: "Wow! You have a nice watch? Can I ask what brand it is/where you bought it/why you bought it."

Lets be honest: woman buy jewellery (=watches) to look good. So why on earth they get insulted if someone admire their taste???? I speak by experience; and I have ended to VERY interesting situations: air-hostesses has sitted next to me on flight to have a chat about watches (It was mens Breitling that she was wearing!!!!), Rolex sales ladys have worn on my pieces on their wrists, diver-girls have told about their hobbies (and dive watches they wore!!!), I have tried on their watches, they have wore mine. (With some scend of their parfume remaining days on my watch...) Best cases have been real hard-core ones who are actually wearing some real watches: Omegas, Rolexes etc. because usually (Once again: by experience!!!) there is some specific reason why they have spended so much to buy that specific brand. And all with complete strangers. :D

Just try. You might get suprised. :wink:
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

to green man

Post by VincentIII »

how did you get lucky enough to try on these women's watches they were wearing?
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
green man
Fanatic poster

Re: to green man

Post by green man »

VincentIII wrote:how did you get lucky enough to try on these women's watches they were wearing?
You give your watch to Lady to try it on her wrist. She must remove her parfumized, and skinwarm watch before trying yours...and gives it to you to hold it a while. :shock: Simple as that, and worked more than once. :lol:
GuessHeavyMetal80
Power poster

Post by GuessHeavyMetal80 »

I don't like ice watches but every woman seems to have one :) but there's also many metal watches which I love, and recently i saw my first michael kors live :)
dave2
Power poster

Post by dave2 »

Summer's almost over guys :(
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

Having traveled some this summer I have observed that often many ladies choice are white watches. I have a special interest in white watches on tan slender wrists; especially white leather. An evening dress with a hot white watch on deep dark tan skin at night just about makes the watch glow. One thing I will also miss during the winter is all those exposed wrists.