Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Eric2016
Starting poster

Re: Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Post by Eric2016 »

I'm honestly quite glad to have found this forum. Used to find myself abnormal that I would have such a weird fetish, but I have now learned to reject those negative thoughts.

As far as I can remember I have been obsessed with watches worn by girls. I'm typically into those that are big, such as Gshock, MK Runaways as well as Swatch Touch (a brand I'm surprised isn't mentioned here).

When I was in school I always had these urges when a girl would wear big watches, and it still carries on to this day as I'm just shy from entering University.

A watch that I never ended up knowing the brand of, to this day, was a large light blue and white digital watch with a velcro strap; after all those years...

Anyways, that's my story !
mainemike
Power poster

Re: Watches and mastur... well you know :)

Post by mainemike »

I found a site where I could buy watch band extensions and for the past week have been wearing my GF's Citizen watch - pushing it on my right hand inside. It looks just like a chain bracelet and you don't know it is a watch unless you look closely. I still cannot believe I got to wear this home with me - she said it was okay to do so - and I will give it back to her when I see her in a few weeks. But what a cool thing it has been to have this on. I am loving wearing this.

It does go well with a Seiko that I have gotten from another friend - that one qualifies for the Close Encounter of the 4th kind.

And I still wear a Swatch or 2 on my left wrist. It feels very odd to take them off now.

Are multiples coming back into fashion??? I don't see or hear of this trend that much anymore.

M.