Where did we come from, where are we going?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

Where did we come from, where are we going?

Post by evoviii »

I wonder if your interest in watches came from or lead to another ladies accessory interest? Watches were the start for me, which somewhat recently lead me to discover I like sexy heels too (especially strappy ones, coming from watches).
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Re: Where did we come from, where are we going?

Post by Cradlis »

As far as I remember, it started with watches when I was really young, maybe 6 years old... Can't explain where it come from and why so young.
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I can remember the first time I noticed a girls' watch; girl in the plural. I guess it was about 2nd or 3rd grade, and there were these blond twin girls who rode my bus. One day one of them showed up wearing a blue Timex watch, the other the same exact model in red. Perhaps the parents needed a way to tell them apart... I have copies of both watches today. This watch had black/silver and brown/gold sisters; I bet they launched many a watch fetish careers.
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

I remember very early on liking certain watches on women then discovering certain necklaces and now more recently wide patent belts.I dont know why ? But like the most of you but all i can say is we might as well embrace it. Its one of the reasons why i set up my forum with multiple fetishes because i wanted to see what other fetishes are out there.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

I still remember to this day how it all started - I was just reaching purbity and I went to a friends pool party. This one girl fancied me (Mary) and she wore a nice big watch with a white strap. It was a big turn on and I still remember when we swam she tried to keep me back in the pool while she held my legs in - just knowing that she was wearing that watch while pulling me in and trying to push me under the water. Wow!!

My sister had two watches, a large leather and a large mens storm look-alike watch. I used to creep into her room and take her watches and have a good wank in the bathroom, not sure how gross this is been my sisters watch but it was not like that. All about the watch.

My ultimate dream is to speak to a girl wearing a rolex sub or even if I can hold it while she wears it - that would be a dream. But dont think I will have the balls to speak to her.

Was cycling home the other day and noticed a chinese girl wearing a very big steel watch - looked like a Breitling (i think). I quickly stopped turned round and started to follow her, I was about to ask her the time but she was walking too fast and could not keep up :(

Lots of girls out and about now.