What I do with my watches...

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

_metal_freak
Dedicated poster

What I do with my watches...

Post by _metal_freak »

So now I think I need to publish this time. :) I have 6 watches, that I do different things. :)
I own three polar watches and 3 Noname watches from the supermarket.
The Polar watches are: 1x Polar F6F Black, 1x Polar FT40F White and the Polar FT1.

Now what I do with them:

It's just an amazing feeling to wear the watch or watches to the penis, the testicles, or both simultaneously.
Part I lace them really tight, then that's very cool! For some I wear 4-5 watches simultaneously to the penis and testicles. Is maybe not for everyone, but I like it! :D
I think it works like a penis ring.

What is also very cool: Pull the foreskin forward and kept there. Then the bracelet from any watch under the foreskin induct and move up and down. This is what I'm partly do to the orgasm.
Also very cool is just to cume on the watches.

Well I just wanted to know what you thinks about it and what I could try anything yet??
Would like to try something new. Maybe combine it with the watch functions. But I do not how. :) Any ideas?? :D
RedRanga
Starting poster

Re: What I do with my watches...

Post by RedRanga »

Hey Metal Freak! Its an interesting thought, but I don't think I'll try it any time soon... Big watches on small wrists are more than enough to get me going! I've learnt from this forum that there are so many different things to enjoy with this fetish, and not everything appeals to everyone...but it IS amazing what other guys enjoy! For example, wearing a lady's watch would do absolutely nothing for me, but there are plenty of guys who enjoy that. I have enough trouble admitting to myself that I'm turned on by massive steel watches that are too big for me. Hey, we're all different, but aren't we lucky we have this forum to share it!
_metal_freak
Dedicated poster

Post by _metal_freak »

Haha interesting! :)
Does anyone have an ideea, what i can do with the watches and there functions?? :)
_metal_freak
Dedicated poster

Post by _metal_freak »

I would like to make new games with my watches! :D Would also like to combine it with the watch functions.

Does anyone have any idea??
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
_metal_freak
Dedicated poster

Post by _metal_freak »

Thank you very cool story!
I would also like to make. :D

Have you or anyone else have an idea what I could personally do some New with my watches, when I masturbate?
Would like to combine the game with the clock functions. Because someone has an idea?
:D
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheShockofG
Fanatic poster

Post by TheShockofG »

Very cute! That bar setting looks remarkably familiar lol.
watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Post by watchlover69 »

lovewatches wrote:Having said all that though the biggest turn on for me has to be sex whilst holding the wrist of your partner with her watch on or looking at move or wearing one during sex :)
I completely agree with that :)