Asking a lady in public about their watch

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

Feon
Starting poster

Asking a lady in public about their watch

Post by Feon »

Hi. im always on the lookout for girls with pretty watches especially oversized ones. Everytime i see a girl wears it, it just turn me on, and i just feel like buying it from her. But often, i'll approach the girl to ask for the model number of her watch and where she bought it. I would love to ask if i could buy it from her as 2nd-hand watch or preowned pricing. However, i do not have the guts. And sometimes, some people would give me a look as though im a pervert. Some are pretty nice and response to me in a friendly tone. Any tips or ideas how i could approach a stranger about her watch? Especially how to buy it from her :P
CuffedKim
Fanatic poster

Re: Asking a lady in public about their watch

Post by CuffedKim »

Say to a woman, that you like her watch, and that you want to buy that one for your gf. Then ask her about the model number, etc....
Maybe she takes it off, so that you can have a closer look at it, when you ask her nicely.
Watches!!!!
Feon
Starting poster

Post by Feon »

CuffedKim wrote:Say to a woman, that you like her watch, and that you want to buy that one for your gf. Then ask her about the model number, etc....
Maybe she takes it off, so that you can have a closer look at it, when you ask her nicely.
Cool . i'll try this next time :) Normally i just ask directly about her model number, etc . Hahas. Some will give me the weird look. Some will show me nicely =) thanks anywa
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

One day I was at an outdoor market, browsing the stalls when I noticed a girl wearing a huge steel watch. I was mesmerised, trying to check her out without getting busted. There was nothing at her stall that interested me, so I couldn't use that as an excuse. I walked on, wishing I had balls enough to ask her about it. I couldn't get it off my mind! So I went back to her stall...

There were no customers at her stall; just her and a friend. Brothers, this was the best watchgirl I had ever seen. Dripping off her tiny wrist was a massive steel bracelet watch, at least 50mm size. The watch was far too big for her, and very loose, but I could tell she loved having that monster rattling around on the end of her arm. It gets better: it was a crisp, sunny morning, and her lily-white skin, and tiny ultra-feminine arms were fully exposed. That huge watch just looked insane! I pretended to look at her stuff she was selling, but of course I couldn't take my eyes off her wrist. I thought of my friends on WG.net, and how bad I would feel telling you all that I let the opportunity slip...so I asked her "Can I have a look at your watch?" She smiled and showed me her wrist, and I was trying to concentrate on how loose it was on her wrist rather than what kind of watch it was (it was a "Geneva" which I looked up on the internet, but couldn't find). I think she thought I was a bit weird, but she was OK about it; her friend had a giggle.

I can't believe I did it, but I was insanely happy. But I had to go - I was about to blow in my pants...
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Feon
Starting poster

Post by Feon »

Wow nice story ! i often couldn't get it off my mind as well when i see a girl wearing such hot metal watches, and often , after awhile i finally have the balls to aproach her and asked her whats the model number and where she bought it. i stil do not have the courage to ask her if she can take it down to show me . Sigh.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Cool story RedRanga....I do that all the time: simply with smile and "Wow! You have a nice watch? What it is?"

I have ended up to some very nice conversations. :wink:

-OD