Guide how to talk about her watch.

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

green man
Fanatic poster

Guide how to talk about her watch.

Post by green man »

Heh. There is various topics where people are wondering how to start small talk about her watch, and I think its time to start somekind of guide/collection of tips and trics how to get started. :wink:
I start: I do this all the time, and with most cases I can end up to somekind of conversation. You just have to be polite and smile. I am also in happy position because my wife knows :oops: about this fetish and (yes!) wears big mens watches I have collected (Rolex, TAG, Omega....) Also in bed. :D I can even say to her that "Sorry honey, I missed what you said. Can you repeat? I was drooling that huge diver watch that girl is wearing. Can you see it?" :lol: and she hits me with her purse or something. Heh. Live is soooo good.

But before I had nerves to do this I found easy place to practise. (And still do it when having time to kill in airports or so.) Go to jewellery. Say hello. Be polite and smile. Say that you are looking for watch to your wife/girlfriend and what kind of watch you are after. (In my story my wife dives, likes big watches and/or coaches kids foodball so she wants chronograph watch. :wink: ) Then do following and see how far you have nerves to go:

-Check what kind of watch she is wearing: if its nice say "I'm looking for something like that. Wow. Its nice. Do you have something similar?"

-"Actually yours is pretty nice. Can I see it."

-Ask her to show some models

-Ask her to try some it to see how it fits. (To check if its too big. Funny that they never are.) :wink: And remember that gentleman is always ready to hold her watch when she removes it...

-Say "Wow! it really looks good on your wrist" Have you ever though to buy that watch? You should. Its looks great on you!"

-Ask to snap a shot about her wrist with your mobile. "To show picture to my wife about model." With some luck you end up having pic with two watches: model you are looking and her own piece. 8)

Feel free to try and share with us.
dave2
Power poster

Re: Guide how to talk about her watch.

Post by dave2 »

lol ur sneaky haha. but I can see how this will work
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

Sneaky, sneaky Green Man all right! Sounds like it could be fun, but if your wife wears big mens watches in bed, and knows about your fetish...how much more fun do you need, bro?! I'm still waiting for the right opportunity to take my own photo of a watch girl; when I do, you guys will be the first to see it. Maybe I should just say "I find your huge steel watch on your tiny feminine wrist a massive turn-on. Would you mind if I took a photo?"
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

From experience, I always like to grab a girls wrist with their watch on.. well
even if not. if it works out, you can try and unbuckle a watch while holding their wrist
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

Post by jimpetersdog »

Green Man - What type of rolex does your wife have. if she is happy with your fetish would she consider posing for pictures for the site. Hope you don't think i am being rude, but worth asking. Anyone else happy for their wife / girlfriend to pose for the site? Thanks