The other way around?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

The other way around?

Post by evoviii »

As much as I don't understand the appeal of women wearing men's watches, does the opposite exist of women excited by men wearing women's watches?
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Re: The other way around?

Post by rightwrist »

In general. the percentage of men having a fetish is much more then woman having a fetish, like a watch fetish.
I dont have numbers but my best guess would be, if there are 250 men, 100 men could have a foot fetish, compared to 250 woman where only 10 would have this fetish. I think a watch fetish is even a lower percentage...
RedRanga
Starting poster

Post by RedRanga »

Gotta say I never considered this, but I guess its possible...I know that some women really like guys who wear a watch (normal guy's watch), but a lady's...? I've seen guys who wear women's watches, but it's VERY rare. It does nothing for me, just looks weird. To each his own... although I will admit that I used to wear my Mum's digital when I was a kid, discovering my watch fetish! Only because I would wear ANY watch I could get my hands on back then. I even wore it to school one day, but kept it hidden up my sleeve. The battery was flat, and it didn't show the time; I just loved the feel of the metal watch on my wrist!

I think the only way to get an answer is if there is a female member who can enlighten us....
CuffedKim
Fanatic poster

Post by CuffedKim »

I don't like it, it's even not a turn on for me, when there's a men wearing a normal watch.
I'm only interested in women wearing watches and me wearing watches.

P.S.: I'm a woman ;)
Watches!!!!
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

A general look around the 'net, if it exists it must be really rare. Mostly its the guys going on about what they want. I saw some references to women who want to dress their men up as women, but not a whole lot of specifics as to how. I did come across one ref of a woman who was desperate to get her husband in high heels; so much so that she had a box with a pair of stilettos under the bed for him. She lacked the courage to ask him.

I can think of a few times where a woman had me wear her watch (one friend, a lesbian boss, and a GF) but if there was any excitement for them, they kept it to themselves. It must be rare, or at least not something women would actively pursue.
wondering43
Starting poster

Post by wondering43 »

Last edited by wondering43 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I was in Orlando for a week recently at some of the parks, and saw 4-5 guys wearing ladies watches. I don't know if they chose their watch or if it was provided by someone else, some were the workers in the park that looked like they were pressed into a ladies watch. Probably the most outstanding choice was the Ladies Timex Ironman, one white, one blue, and one pink:

One was the black leather Carriage Indiglo; I got a good look and recognized it; I have three myself:

One other was on the wrist of a guy, with his wife (no watch), I have seen some CD's wear this one as a favorite:

I suspect the ladies that placed these watches, if that is indeed what happened did so out of necessity than for fun.