Watch inside the wrist

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

G-Shock-InsideTheWrist
Starting poster

Watch inside the wrist

Post by G-Shock-InsideTheWrist »

I have this fetish of girls wearing watch inside their wrist. Especially I like big watches like G-Shock and Baby-G. I get bigger kicks when watch is on right hand rather than left. I get very aroused when I see a nice girl wearing watch inside her wrist and I can`t get my eyes of her.

I`m little sad because my girlfriend wears her watch outside the wrist. I would really like her to wear her watch inside, but I`m too embarrassed to tell her about my fetish.

Does anyone else have this inside wrist-fetish?
watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Re: Watch inside the wrist

Post by watchlover69 »

Hi there, after having hesitated first, I told my girl-friend, and she didn't mind at all. Actually, she doesn't care about it. If I ask, she's wearing watches as I like it, but unfortunately she's not taking the initiative and coming towards me with the watches... but I don't want to complain! If she loves you, she'll accept it, there are much weirder fetishes!

regards, wl69
G-Shock-InsideTheWrist wrote:I have this fetish of girls wearing watch inside their wrist. Especially I like big watches like G-Shock and Baby-G. I get bigger kicks when watch is on right hand rather than left. I get very aroused when I see a nice girl wearing watch inside her wrist and I can`t get my eyes of her.

I`m little sad because my girlfriend wears her watch outside the wrist. I would really like her to wear her watch inside, but I`m too embarrassed to tell her about my fetish.

wristwatch007
Starting poster

Post by wristwatch007 »

I am also into inside the wrist watches, especially large mens watches. I asked my girlfriend to wear her watch inside. She said she had done it before and agreed, but I know she found it strange that I cared how she wears her watch. Now she is wearing her watches inside all the time.

Sometimes I buy her a new watch I fancy, usually she will wear it. Only the Axcent broadband she found ugly, unfortunately.
mf
Power poster

inside wrist

Post by mf »

Yes I love it when girls wear their watch inside the wrist. I have always liked it and am never sure quite why, but its incredibly sexy. I like the lage baby-g and g-shock type watches. I have as girls to wear their watch inside for me and beyond the initial strangeness they usually agree. I have also gotten watches for them to wear inside. For more insider talk. Be sure to look at the yahoo groups watchinsidewrist, watchinsidewrist2 and watchinsidewrist3 for pics and discussion. Mf
G-Shock-InsideTheWrist
Starting poster

How do you wear your watch?

Post by G-Shock-InsideTheWrist »

I like girls wearing watch inside their wrist. I have allways wore my watch outside my wrist but recenty I got excited on wearing it inside and get huge kicks out of it.

How do you other insider fans wear your watches? Inside or outside?

I`d also like to know if you are a male or female.
mf
Power poster

Watch inside the wrist

Post by mf »

Interesting, but for me, I cannot stand to wear a watch.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Insiders

Post by Gee-shocked »

I have alot of Gs but very rarely wear them,much prefer them to be worn by my girl! She likes to wear inside,the bigger the G the more they seem to like to wear them inside but at the moment my girl is wearing my G outside and she loves it! :)
However when she wears inside there is a cute look about it and when its a double band its very hot! :shock:
mf
Power poster

Inside the wrist

Post by mf »

I like what you say. Nothing is better than a g-shock or baby-g inside the wrist on a girl. although I tend to like the stap watches the best, the double velcro do look especially cute.
broadband
Starting poster

Inside groups/forums?

Post by broadband »

I also like girls wearing watches inside their wrists. There are lots of nice pics in this forum :) The yahoo-group watchinsidewrist doesn´t seem to exist, but are there some other forum or group for inside-fans?
sajaia2001
Starting poster

Re: Inside groups/forums?

Post by sajaia2001 »

broadband wrote: The yahoo-group watchinsidewrist doesn´t seem to exist
You are right, one of the groups vanished one day, but there are two more watchinsidewrist groups, they exist!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/watchinsidewrist2/
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/watchinsidewrist3/
Inside_Lover
Power poster

Post by Inside_Lover »

G-Shock-InsideTheWrist wrote:

Yes, i love Girls with her Watch inside her Wrist! I'am a Men, and have my Watch also inside my left Wrist. I love it, very sexy! :D
the_keys78
Dedicated poster

Post by the_keys78 »

I too find it extremely sexy to see a woman with her watch inside her wrist. Particularly like seeing them check the time in this position.

I also wear my watch inside my wrist.