Fly on the wall

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

evoviii
Dedicated poster

Fly on the wall

Post by evoviii »

I've found that I've always had the ability when out in a busy place, out of hundreds of ambient voices talking away, to instantly pick out the words "my watch", "her watch", "your watch" and the like out of the air. With the proliferation of cell phones that put private conversations into the public ear, it only makes it a more target rich environment. I knew a girl in school that would prompt "Do you want my watch?" to any (guy) who asked her the time; even to the point of starting to take it off. My ears never missed that phrase, and you would be surprised how many guys wound up with their hands held out for it.

I take note or write down that rare irregular when something of my watch interest floats on the wind to me. Recently I was at a fair standing by two nice ladies talking. I noticed that one had a white strap chrono (I like white watches, so I was already paying attention) on her wrist that was oddly ill fitted; overly loose for a strap with the loops entirely omitted, face cocked way to the side. Her friend clearly said "I'll tell your boss why her watch smells like pussy, but she's not going to like it." No other hint to what was going on or what their relation ship was. Speculating the context is part of the fun. Usually its not watch related what jumps out at me, like the woman talking on her cell at an airport months ago: "OK, I'll come into the office Saturday, if they send the red head with the big tits."
gendex101
Power poster

Re: Fly on the wall

Post by gendex101 »

Funny how that works. My ears lock on and my eyes start searching. I am the same way
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

you are truelly a real artist
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

One remark I remember reading online:

"A real man wears women's watches someplace else besides his wrist"

And I remember overhearing this not too long ago, not watch related:

"I'd bet my left clitoris she's having an affair"
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

On a truth or dare site; on a forum a guy talking about his thing:

"While erect, I can wear my wife's watch"
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

"An old girlfriend used to tell a hysterically funny story about partying with Up With People after they did the halftime show at a football game at her university. I don't remember many details, but neither did she, to be honest, beyond everyone being amazed at how eager Up With People were to indulge in all the stuff they were just telling everyone to avoid.

She also woke up the next day wearing someone else's watch and couldn't find her bra. So it was apparently a heck of a party."
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

Went to a New Year's party, and there was a girl in a red dress wearing a gold bracelet watch with a black face. Probably a Xmas gift, it was very sparkley and loose; turning around her wrist. She had quite a bit to drink, and was going around showing people her watch, asking "I can't see my watch, what time is it?" over and over. Eventually someone read my mind and moved her watch to her right wrist, and she kept going around "I can't see my watch, what time is it?" showing them her empty left wrist.
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

And now for something not so nice, from a cell phone conversation: "Ok, every time I go over there the perv-o makes sure I see that he's wearing the same watch I am." Pause to listen. "Fet... Well on at least two occasions he's come up with a reason for me to wear both together, and I have to smile and go around all day with two watches on my wrist." Another pause. "Some people are like 'why are you wearing two watches?' Except for their receptionist who saw me and rolled her eyes." Pause. "I think she was w... ...yes."