Know of any sites concerning bracelet fetish?

Updates, questions, links to other websites dealing with watch fetish

Moderator: WatchMaster

Devon
Fanatic poster

Know of any sites concerning bracelet fetish?

Post by Devon »

I am a watch fetishist who also has a fetish about bracelets, especially black leather bracelets. I wonder if anyone knows of a site like this one, but about bracelets?
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

there used to be a private one but it wasn't updated like forever and I lost the address anyway

at www.jewelrypalace.net we tend to show nice bracelet pics, and maybe we'll do a special soon
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
WatchMaster
Site Admin

Post by WatchMaster »

Hehe is that you wearing a blonde wig again?
If you want to get some tips on how to get models for your site, please contact me :)
http://clips4sale.com/111786 WatchGirls Clip Store - exclusive high quality watch fetish clips
http://www.watchgirls.net WatchGirls.net - hot girls, big watches, requests, videos and more
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Thanks for replying, but what I meant with "a site like this one" is the "free" part. I won't pay to see pictures, especially not with sites like these and occasional yahoo groups (I'm not saying there's anything wrong with people who do. I don't care what people spend their money on).

I'm sorry to say, but those pictures you attached doesn't do anything for me. This picture from the Axcent rocker thread is more my style:

That bracelet turns me on more than her watch. Actually the right black leather bracelet turns me on more than any watch ever could. It's just so hard to find pictures of women with those kind of bracelets. It's a lot easier to find pictures of women with great looking watches, and even that is tough.

Well, thanks again.
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

WatchMaster wrote:Hehe is that you wearing a blonde wig again?
If you want to get some tips on how to get models for your site, please contact me :)
no thats not me thats

:D
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
WatchMaster
Site Admin

Post by WatchMaster »

Aaaaah lol...

I thought it was a bit suspicious not showing her face, my apologies!
http://clips4sale.com/111786 WatchGirls Clip Store - exclusive high quality watch fetish clips
http://www.watchgirls.net WatchGirls.net - hot girls, big watches, requests, videos and more
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

WatchMaster wrote:Aaaaah lol...

I thought it was a bit suspicious not showing her face, my apologies!
:shock: 8) :lol:
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

like that one better devon? :)
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

Like I said in my earlier post I like black leather bracelets, like the one in the picture of my earlier post (don't know if it's leather, but it's black and it looks good IMO). Also I don't like it when there is more than one bracelet on each wrist (I'm also not fond of multi watch pictures).

You don't know of any sites where there are pictures of women with leather bracelets?
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

sry it's hard to recognize on your pic..

there used to be a fetish site für cuff watches and bracelets, maybe someohe here knows the url

my advice: check out dating sites für metal chicks like http://www.metalflirt.de/ - there you should find pics in the profiles
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

jewelrypalace wrote:sry it's hard to recognize on your pic..

there used to be a fetish site für cuff watches and bracelets, maybe someohe here knows the url

my advice: check out dating sites für metal chicks like http://www.metalflirt.de/ - there you should find pics in the profiles
Yeah, I know that goth/metal girls often have such bracelets or similar. That's why I sometimes feel drawn to girls like that. Thanks for replying anyway.
MetalMaddness
Starting poster

Re: Know of any sites concerning bracelet fetish?

Post by MetalMaddness »

Ya know, it's weird that I don't have a bracelet fetish. My fetish is for women wearing men's sized metal watches, and that only. Sometimes from afar, I see something big and golden on a woman's wrist. When I get closer, and notice its a bracelet, I'm disappointed.

This is odd, I know. Just because it doesn't have a center time frame, I think it's soo different?
But I do and I can't explain it.
Devon
Fanatic poster

Post by Devon »

MetalMaddness wrote:Ya know, it's weird that I don't have a bracelet fetish. My fetish is for women wearing men's sized metal watches, and that only. Sometimes from afar, I see something big and golden on a woman's wrist. When I get closer, and notice its a bracelet, I'm disappointed.

This is odd, I know. Just because it doesn't have a center time frame, I think it's soo different?
But I do and I can't explain it.
Even if we all have a watch fetish it is different for different people. Some only like special brands like G-Shock, Swatch or Suunto, other people only like certain kinds of watches (metal, misc. or cuff watches). Some people, like me, likes all kinds of watches. I get more turned on by metal watches than metal bracelets and I don't really know why. If you know of any site/links with persons/celebrities wearing leather bracelets, let me know.
Last edited by Devon on Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zaphod74
Power poster

Post by Zaphod74 »

Agree with Devon. We all have a "special" fetish inside our common watch fetish.
Personnaly I really don't like metal watches, actually it's metal bracelets that I dislike.
Totally the contrary of you, MetalMadness !! :mrgreen:
So don't bother if leather bracelets don't turn you on.

PS : Personnally, such bracelets turn me on :lol: :lol: