Gucci Twirl

Custom/picture/video requests for WatchMaster or other visitors

Moderator: WatchMaster

D-man
Power poster

Re: Gucci Twirl

Post by D-man »

I thought this site was intended for women wearing mens or bigger size watches!! What you posted is anything but!
Cufflover
Starting poster

Post by Cufflover »

D-man wrote:I thought this site was intended for women wearing mens or bigger size watches!! What you posted is anything but!
You are wrong. It is not limited to that.
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

Well, I think it should. Especially since those are the more rare cases (women with regular ladies watches are found everywhere.).
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

It used to be nothing but bigger watches,but it has gone to what people like if that's small or tiny,I don't think anyone can say they can't/shouldn't be posted.Each to their own.
However,from what I can recall it used to be girls with big watches like Watchmasters header below states! :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
WatchMaster
Site Admin

Post by WatchMaster »

LOL, that's old!

I don't care what kind of watches everyone posts here on the forum.

But you all know I like big ones only, preferably G-Shock, but nowadays also U-boat style, cuff style and even big metal.
http://clips4sale.com/111786 WatchGirls Clip Store - exclusive high quality watch fetish clips
http://www.watchgirls.net WatchGirls.net - hot girls, big watches, requests, videos and more
metalfreak
Dedicated poster

Post by metalfreak »

I also like big metal watches but I do like the Gucci 1500L watches, something about them that I love.
danbsfc
Power poster

Post by danbsfc »

metalfreak wrote:I also like big metal watches but I do like the Gucci 1500L watches, something about them that I love.
Gotta agree! Love all ceramic and plastic ones but the Gucci 1500L is lovely and easily wins