Magenta devine

Custom/picture/video requests for WatchMaster or other visitors

Moderator: WatchMaster

fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Magenta devine

Post by fancyfetish17 »

Hi i'm after some more pics and video of Magenta Devine. She wore some lovely big silver bracelet watches in the Rough Guide series like this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbNbyYsE6v4

If anyone knows how to get some more episodes of the Rough Guide that would be great :D
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Re: Magenta devine

Post by rightwrist »

Third time I see this video now, you posted it three times on this site.. Can't you just request once? :)
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

Alright mate calm down !
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

fancyfetish17 wrote:Alright mate calm down !
I am totaly calm, just saying it's a waste of space, and I don't like spamming ;)
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

Thanks for the input but might i suggest if you dont like my topics dont read them in the future. Lets stop this now because bickering is not what this site is for and i think watchgirls is a great site that is helping all of us.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

fancyfetish17 wrote:Thanks for the input but might i suggest if you dont like my topics dont read them in the future. Lets stop this now because bickering is not what this site is for and i think watchgirls is a great site that is helping all of us.
I read all the forums. What if I would post the same video in 3 different sections, and it's a video you didn't liked, wouldn't you be annoyed by it?
fancyfetish17
Fanatic poster

Post by fancyfetish17 »

In a word no being annoyed at a link sounds a bit extreme unlike you some people may only read selected forums which is why i done it as i was unsure how to classify the link. And also if i dont like a link or other peoples tastes then i simply click out of it or dont click on it at all