Hi, I'm new here

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

toony
Starting poster

Hi, I'm new here

Post by toony »

Well I say new, I've been browsing these forums for well over a year before I decided to get an account. Reasons being that I don't exactly have material to give you. I still don't, but I figured I'd join up anyways.

I actually found this place through Jo's blog, which is like the first entry when you type in "watch fetish" into google which is pretty awesome. :D

About my fetish - nobody really knows about it. I suppose I kind of find it embarrassing. I've had previous girlfriends with watches but never spoken to them about their watches or about my fetish because I reckon I'd be seen as being a little 'odd', even though this fetish is, I feel, no worse than people liking stockings or lingerie or having a foot fetish or anything like that!

I prefer metal watches, but I like some strap watches too. It's almost predominantly big watches I like, with watches like Rolex subs and daytonas and things like that my preferred style. Weirdly, I don't wear a watch myself, as much as I love a watch on a girl, I hate wearing them for some odd reason.

I was in Dubai recently which was awesome as there were a lot of girls with large watches. Unfortunately in the UK there aren't too many watch wearers, at least not with what I prefer which is a shame! There are one or two that I've spotted before, but it really is the minority. Even my friends that wear watches will subconciously check their phones before their watches when I ask for the time!

Anyways that's all about me, I figured I'd let you know a bit about myself.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Re: Hi, I'm new here

Post by Gee-shocked »

Welcome!
The Uk has a few more of your fav watches than it used to,the toy style seem to be taking off but around here you see quite a few guess watches in the styles you seem to like...

:lol:
Rolexfan
Fanatic poster

Post by Rolexfan »

Welcome to the forum. I also prefer Rolex style watches.
Have fun..
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

Hello and welcome!

That's quite good news about my blog :D