G-shock gift

Casio G-Shock

Moderator: WatchMaster

Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

G-shock gift

Post by Gee-shocked »

Merry xmas to all. Ive just bought a girl I know a g-shock for xmas,I havent put who its from and im hoping shes going to wear it as she likes to wear big watches like adidas and timex.
If she does I will try to get some shots of it when and if she wears it!
She has lovely sized wrists I reckon she will wear it well so hope she will!!
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

Oh my god she is wearing it. Ive just been to see the family whos daughter it is and she has it on. Shes 21.
Its a G2900F and its on the third last hole on the strap. Its absolutely perfect on her wrist.She made comment that she didnt know who it came from but she must like it!
Now for me to get some wrist shots for you but I dont wanna give the game away!
God my xmas just got a whole lot better!
If only I could pull her!
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

what wrist is she wearing it on? does she have it on the inside or the outside?
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

both jo.she turned it to the inside,with a bit of trouble as its snug, to do the washing up.
it was fantastic! im just chuffed shes wearing it. Shes facinated where its come from.
Ive got to thinking maybe with all the big watches shes wore in the past that maybe she has a bit of a fetish for them!!
Ive got to get you guys some pics,they will be the best yet.
The problem is how without giving the game away that it was me!
mf
Power poster

yeah!

Post by mf »

Thats cool that you took a chance on it and it worked out. Especially the inside the wrist thing. My personal favorite. Congrats and we can wait to see if you grab some pictures!! Right on!
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

She has it on again today but has had a hoodie on all night so can't get any shots :cry:
It was a tease though seeing it peering out side view on her wrist.
If I can pull her,even though she likes girls more than guys I think I'll get as many as I can foy you guys so wish me luck!
Just so you can imagine its a G2900F navy in colour with yellow lettering and she seems to be wearing it both inside and outside of her wrist on the third last hole of the strap.......oooooooh!
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

Hi all,just a quickie to say i havent forgot the pics for you guys,just shes having a few personal probs.at moment so its bit awkward.
Shes still wearing it mind gorgeous as ever :P
Was planning to take her to play pool as she would of had to get her G'd wrist on the table but she wont go-tonight that is but it will be a good way to get some unsuspecting shots eh? lol.
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

Right guys got you some shots. Not that good at the mo. just gimme chance to get some better ones.Waiting for my fone to be pic enabled then will get them on here for you all.
Hope its worth the wait lol.