Who knows?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

nikkoast
Power poster

Who knows?

Post by nikkoast »

I always thought about sharing my secret with someone, but haven't been able to. So pretty much no one in my life knows about this fetish that I have. I wonder, from the people who visit these forums, how many people in your lives know about your fetish?
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Re: Who knows?

Post by ItsNotWeird »

My mum....she found my stash as a young man, and thought I was stealing....

Had to tell her the truth, but in hindsight, should of just told her I stole them...
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Only 3 ex girlfriends.. They aren't telling anyone so i'm okay with it :)
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Post by harleyman »

My significant other knows ... and cooperates frequently :-)

It's not a bad thing - there are much much worse things in the world that one could be into.

If you take the chance and share it, you may score big with someone who is willing to participate
Gordy
Power poster

Post by Gordy »

I've told about seven people if memory serves me correctly, all of them girls. One of them is my current girlfriend and the others are good friends.
fingers560
Fanatic poster

Post by fingers560 »

My 2 ex girlfriends know...The first was great about it,she swapped to the right no questions asked...She used to touch me every morning...
The second was a bit reserved...We got there in the end,but she thought it a bit odd..She always wore a watch,but couldn't get my obsession with it being on the right..
Last edited by fingers560 on Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

All my girlfriends ive had and Im now 36.

One X-girlf used to tease me with her watch and put it on when she wanted sex - she would even sleep with it on - that was sexy.

A female co-worker when I got horribly drunk with. She thought it was pretty cool until she started wearing her watches (the thin bangle type) which is a big turn off - now Im trying to avoid her just because of that. I prefer woman wearing mens steel watches.

A few sites I go into (femdom) the woman like nice watches - mostly mens types. One dom's site I came across (http://www.GoddessMissKelly.com) gave me a her amazon wish list.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wi ... TMNUHDWRES

Ive been to many clubs wear I would take a watch and would meet a girl and she would wear the watch for me - not mentioning my fetish though, but more on the line of... "ive bought this new watch today and its too small for my wrist when they sized. I dont like it in my pocket so would you mind wearing it" And Ive always had a 100% success rate - one girl had her own mens watch (DKNY) on her left wrist while she put the watch I brought in on her right wrist. That was one sexy night to see her dancing with two steel mens watches hugging her wrist.
finder
Fanatic poster

Post by finder »

I've done the same thing at clubs a lot of times with my diverswatch. The excuses have been, "I don't want to wear it tonight and it's to big for my jeanspocket, would you like to borrow it.." and "your watch is as big as mine, wanna try a diverswatch instead"

Once I went to a female friend before we went out (to do drugs) and I brought an extra diverswtach with me, saying I had been at the watchstore to change batteries and not been home since, maybe she would like to wear it to look after it that night? She willingly agreed loving it and thinking it looked great on her arm. She wore it all night and we even swapped back and forth a couple of times. We were doing E and then the watch feels amazing on the arm (so sensitive) and we talked about it and made our watches loose so the would slide back, forth and around on our arms. Needless to say we ended up back at her place and had soft E-sex all night with her wearing both diverswtaches. By then I had told her about my fetish and she loved it! Mmm nice memories - it was Citizen diverswtaches by the way:)
nikkoast
Power poster

Post by nikkoast »

So after this weekend, I ended up telling my significant other about my fetish in a drunken mess although I did want to tell her. She ended up being really okay with it and willing to experiment and satisfy this fetish. I'm pretty glad to get it out of me so now I can say just 1 other person knows.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

nikkoast wrote:So after this weekend, I ended up telling my significant other about my fetish in a drunken mess although I did want to tell her. She ended up being really okay with it and willing to experiment and satisfy this fetish. I'm pretty glad to get it out of me so now I can say just 1 other person knows.
Congratulations dude, nice to hear :)
watchhandcufffs
Dedicated poster

Post by watchhandcufffs »

I don't think that anyone knows abouth it because I've never told abouth it (only here),I've never had sex with a girl that could notice my fetish and I've never been seen trying out my relatives' watches.
The only one that can suspect comething is my aunt becuase when I was a child we used to play games about her watch

Wow, it's fantastic to finaly talk aboth this with someone,I've never done before.
Thanks a lot
brickmack
Starting poster

Post by brickmack »

watchhandcufffs wrote:I don't think that anyone knows abouth it because I've never told abouth it (only here),I've never had sex with a girl that could notice my fetish and I've never been seen trying out my relatives' watches.
The only one that can suspect comething is my aunt becuase when I was a child we used to play games about her watch

Wow, it's fantastic to finaly talk aboth this with someone,I've never done before.
Thanks a lot
Elaborate on these games?
watchhandcufffs
Dedicated poster

brickmack wrote: Elaborate on these games?
Well,

First my aunt's watch was a steel rolex oyster lady https://m.rolex.com/fr/watches/datejust ... -0003.html (I put the link because I'm new in this forum and I don't konw how to put pictures, someone can teach me?)

Second we used to play till I was 12 (when she stopped wearring it) so they weren't sex games.

We used to play different games, we called tham wristwstch games.

One was blindman's bluff, in our version the blindfolded had to find the other one and stole the watch from his wrist.
An other one was morra, where the winner used to unhook the watch at the looser and take it off (I loved this part)

Or sometimes I only asked to try her pretty watch on, she never said no :D
What wonderful times
watchhandcufffs
Dedicated poster

There is an other game that we used to play:
To start I close my eyes and my aunt put the watch om one of her wrists, after she put her hand behind her back (or took the sleeves down so that I couldn't see the wrists).
I have to guess the wrist where the watch is, if I'm not right I have to retry, I'm I can take the watch and have it around my wrist. And now the parts chaanges and she have to guess.

You should try this game with your girlfriend/wife
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

Jenny knows with me, loves wearing watches for me