My teachers watch

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

ZERTA
Power poster

My teachers watch

Post by ZERTA »

Hello,

I'm new on the forum both my English is not so good...
Today i asked about the watch of my old school teacher and i asked if i can borrow it to make a school project about it and guess wat happened..
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: My teachers watch

Post by dazzaboy04 »

hello ZERTA
welcome to the forum

im guessing she has allowed you to borrow it which is excellent :D
what watch is it..?
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I've borrowed a number of watches in my time; never thought of that approach. I had more than a few teachers on my way up that I would have loved to get the watch off their wrist. One time I did, and it was her idea to give it to me. Her wrist was so small that I had no chance in wearing it. Back in my early, early days I remember in my day of six classes, I had two sets of two teachers that wore the same watch. Two had the same gold bracelet and two had the same black strap Timex. there were fewer watches to go around then, and having two girls wearing the same watch was rather common. One of the black strap Timex teachers (who was rather easy to look at btw) also had an identical twin sister that used to come by every so often, and also wore that watch. Perhaps its then that it occurred to me about getting two women with the same watch to switch watches, so that I only know that they are wearing each others watches.

The two Timex teachers were coincidence, the two gold bracelet watch teachers knew each other. They were married to cousins, so we had two "Mrs. Smith's". It was a popular joke that they were married to each other.

I can remember some classes I liked because I got to sit and stare at a pretty teacher in a pretty watch.
ZERTA
Power poster

Post by ZERTA »

k
Last edited by ZERTA on Tue Mar 18, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Post by harleyman »

Nice watch - very sexy!
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

When I was in grade school, we had a school librarian that wore one of these seiko's.From what I can remember, one day when a semester started back, our physed
teacher was sporting this watch, so I could only imagine a swap occured b/c the phys
ed teacher always wore one of them digital shark watches.

Shark FreeStyle
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
swatchinside
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinside »

2 lessons that I remember from school were maths and French. When I started, our maths teacher wore a small metal watch inside her wrist, she then got a midsize metal watch. Sometimes she would wear it inside her wrist, sometimes she wouldn't. Occasionally when she checked the time she would look at the outside of her wrist but be looking at the strap and flip her watch round she could see it, other times she would look at the inside of her wrist and be looking at the strap and turn it inside her wrist.
Our french teacher was gorgeous and wore a midsize/large brown leather strapped watch but wore it quite loose so sometimes she would be fiddling with her watch to be able to see the time.
Sqrrl
Dedicated poster

Post by Sqrrl »

Great story. But what exactly did you tell her what you were gonna use her watch for?
And what means "burrowing"? Were you allowed to take it home with you?

I hardly remember any of my female teachers wearing a nice watch back in the days. But if one of them did, class didn't feel that long and boring :D
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

My highschool stories...

I remember back in highschool a few girls used to wear swatch. One of them had this amazing pop swatch which I used to love seeing her wear. During the time of exams, I approached her once and I asked if I could borrow her watch so I can go check what time my exam was and see how long I had left before it started. At first she didn't hesitate and she started sliding it off her wrist, then she stopped. I told her I'll be really quick and will bring it back within 10 mins as the exam timetables were in a different part of the school. She was hesitant but agreed. Once she gave it to me in my hand, my heart started pounding so hard and fast. I ran as fast as I could to the other side of school and went into one of the toilets. Making sure no one was in there, I locked the cubicle and had the time of my life! haha.

I cleaned it up properly before I gave it back, she didn't notice a thing. Then I cheekily asked her if I needed to borrow it again, would that be ok? she said yep no problem if she wasn't using it! Happy days!!!

Since this worked pretty well.. I knew that one of my female teachers for our German class also wore a popswatch, so I tried the same with her by asking to borrow it for a couple of minutes to go check the time for something. This time I wasn't lucky as she said no I couldn't and made me ask another student (killed it!).

In my final year of high school, there was this girl in our Science class who had a new swatch that she kept playing with. Our female teacher for that class was getting annoyed and told the girl to give her the watch and she can have it back after class because she wasn't paying attention. This got me really going and at that point I couldn't wait till the class was over. Somehow the girl completely forgot about asking for the watch back when class finished and just walked out of the class room. I purposely took my time packing my bag to see what the teacher would do, but she didn't say or do anything. I was the last person to leave the classroom and the teacher just sat at her desk (she was pretty too - brunette). My friends were bugging me telling me to hurry up so I left with them and walked up the corridor. As we got to the stairs, I said that I had forgotten something so told them to carry on and i'll see them outside the next classroom. So I ran back towards the classroom and the door was half open (you could see the teacher and her desk). What happened next made me go completely crazy all over, the teacher had taken out the swatch from her desk and she was putting it on her wrist!!!
She wore it slightly lose and she was turning it around her wrist looking at the design on the strap and on the face of the watch. I swear I couldn't even breathe properly at that point! I walked in the classroom and the teacher looked at me, and I said sorry I had thought I had forgotten something. She asked me what, and I said one of my favourite pens. She got up and came over to where I was, kneeled down and started looking around too. She had her hand on the top of a chair to support herself and I couldn't take my eyes off that swatch on her wrist - it just looked so fucking amazing on her. She said she couldn't see it and told me maybe it was somewhere in my bag and I hadn't looked properly. I then plucked up the courage (with my heart beating as fast as a motherfucker) that I dont remember her wearing that watch before in class. She said oh it belongs to one of the girls from the class, she kept playing with it so I told her to give it to me and she can have it back after class. I said oh she hasn't come to take it back? the teacher said no. I asked if she would like me to give it back as I might see her in the next class, she said no and she's only wearing it so it doesn't get forgotten in the drawer in the desk. I asked if she liked it since she was wearing it, she said it was too colourful for her liking and not really the type she would buy herself (she was pushing it against her hand and turning it round and round on her wrist as she was talking to me looking at it - I was going nuts!!!). Unfortunately the girl who's swatch it was came in at that moment and said sorry she had forgotten to ask for it back. The teacher took it off and said she only put it on as she didnt want to forget it in the desk drawer. Then the girl said it was ok and took it and left the room (I dont know which direction she went). So shortly I left the classroom as well with my heart pounding and ready to blow!

Another time, there was this other girl who wore a really nice pop swatch - I just really wanted to get my hands on it. Just by chance one day walking out of the school road, she was in front of me by a couple of paces and no one else around. I quickly approached her and asked if she had a swatch. She said yeah i do why (looking puzzled)? I asked if I could see it, so she moved the shirt sleeve back and showed me her popswatch. I was thinking oh wow this is amazing. I said it was a really cool looking swatch asked if she had anymore of them, she said yeah she has a few and asked why? I said I collect them and would like to buy one off her. She was said oh ok, thats cool and said she will bring them in school the next day and show me them. I said at lunch time I'll be in the library so you can see me there, she was like ok cool. That whole night I couldn't sleep! The next day I was so eager to get to school and couldn't wait for lunch time. As soon as it came, I ran to the library and just waited. After 25 agonizing minutes, she came in but f ucking hell also with some of her friends as well. This one d i c k head w-a-nker who was with her came up to me and asked if i was the one who wanted to buy some watches? I was like what the fcuk, so I had to say no it probably was someone else and I got up and walked somewhere else. I hanged around in the library for her friends to leave but they all ended up leaving together and I was really gutted! Completely screwed up my entire day after that! I saw her a few times around school again but she was always with her big group of friends. Oh well.

Another chick in school had this really cool looking swatch that looked so hot on her wrist - because she wore it lose. She had gotten detention after school for talking too much in class (I was in the same geography class). After school finished and as everyone was going home, I remembered she had a detention and wondered if she was there in that class. So I went up, peeped through the door and there she was! That rush came over me again! The teacher had the girl do some paper sorting in the room next door which was adjacent to the actual class room. I walked in and asked the teacher if she would like any help. Just by chance the teacher said I could help her sort out some books as she had to go to the staff room to get some things and will be back in 15 minutes. I agreed and off she went. As she went, I walked over to the other girl and said the teacher asked me to help you sort out those files. She was like yeah ok, so she told me how to do it and what to do. So I sat there right next to her going through the files with her and her swatch was right in front of me (heart pounding!). I asked her what watch that was, and she said just one that her aunt bought it for her on a holiday. I then asked what brand it was (playing dumb), and she held it up to my face and said "swatch", I pretended I didn't understand her, then she said it was a swatch, have you heard of swatch before? I said oh swatch? she said yeah swatch! Just the way she was saying Swatch was driving me insane! Then I said where does it say swatch, then she held it right close to my eyes and pointed to it where it said "swatch", and then pointed to where it said "1991" (the year it was made), I swear I was about to just die there and there! So I put my fingers on it and turned it around on her wrist (pretending to be checking out the design on the strap). It just looked so amazing on her wrist. I asked how does she normally wear it (she thought this was a little weird) and showed me by pushing it up to her hand and said "like this, lose". I was so flustered I couldn't even speak properly and was just mumbling!. By then the teacher was coming back as I could hear her high heels in the corridor approaching the classroom, so I got up and said I better sort out those files. I quickly asked if she would sell it to me, and she said no as her aunt bought it for her, I said ok fair enough. That night was an amazing night for me with that fresh memory!
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Nice stories niks!
Cradlis
Fanatic poster

Post by Cradlis »

I second that! The first one is the best, because it was a success ^^
Niks
Fanatic poster

Post by Niks »

In college...

So, high school was over and college started. To be honest, there weren't many girls who wore swatch, the ones that did I hardly ever saw them and college was different, you had to keep your eyes open be wary.

In the 2nd year, one of my classes was shared with some students studying media studies. I ended up sitting next to this girl using one of the computers for an assignment she was working on. It was just normal, I had nothing on my mind and she was wearing long sleeve so the watch thing didn't even cross my mind. So there I was minding my own business doing my assignment on the comp next to hers, when she suddenly lifted her sleeve and said "shit theres still another whole hour left, aaarrrgghhh!", so naturally I turned my head and I saw she was wearing a Swatch automatic (called Sposa). Holy shit I got flustered so quick and my mind was 100% on her Swatch and that sexy hand of hers! She kept f'ing here and there as she wasn't that computer literate. So I leaned over and asked if she liked any help with it, she said yeah and asked how I do this and do that so I ended up showing her. We got on well and had a laugh as I was helping her.

After the class finished, I'd see her around college every now and then but she always wore long sleeve so I never really saw her swatch. One day she was sitting in the canteen eating lunch, so I approached her and said hows it going. We sat and talked for a bit and as she didn't have any other classes, I asked if she'd like to go into to the town center. She said yeah thats cool and off we went. We had a great time, had lots of laughs and I actually started to like this girl (not just for her watch!).

A few weeks went by and we'd pretty much meet every now and then, chill together and go into town and check out the shops. It was summer time and she started wearing short sleeve and I couldn't tell you how happy I was. I saw her swatch all the time on her sexy hands and arms, worn lose. We'd sometimes have little play fights and i'd end up holding her hand for a bit, the more this happened, the more I kept putting my hand on her swatch. I didn't think she really thought much about it until this one day...

In a shopping center, sitting upstairs in the food court, I went to hold her hand and by mistake I put my hand on her swatch. She asked "you keep going for my watch... why?" Shit, I wasn't ready to answer this and I just said, sorry it was by mistake. Then she said "you sure? because you seem to like putting your hand on it and you keep it there for a bit". Obviously my heart was pounding and I mumbled "can I see which one it is?". She took it off and gave it to me, so I checked it out properly really close purposely taking my time, trying to hide how turned on I was. I asked what made her want to buy that particular swatch, and she said it was given as a birthday present so always wore it since. I asked if she ever takes it off as the band looked pretty tattered and the glass had scratches on it, she surprisingly said no and she sleeps with it on, but takes it off during the shower. I was like oh wow. From this point on, I could feel I was developing feelings for her as she was a really nice girl too, pretty and had that swatch, gorgeous dark green eyes too - I just couldn't stop thinking about her.

A few days went by we were at the point where I would just randomly hold her hand and she'd hold mine. One day, we were messing around and talking about random erotic conversations, like sex and lesbians and stuff (she was open minded and we talked about all sorts of crazy shit). This is when I thought fuck it, I cant contain it no more. So as she was talking, I held her hand and lifted it up to kiss her hand, she paused talking and as I kissed her hand, I looked her in the eyes and I kissed her swatch too. She completely froze and said "Ok you need to tell me why you like my watch so much!", I said "what? its just a random kiss!", then she said laughingly "no dont bullshit me, ive seen you looking at my watch a lot and you always go to hold it, so tell me!". Then I came out with it and said "ok fine, I think your watch looks really fucking sexy on you!", she smiled and said "I knew there was something...does it turn you on?", I blushingly said "....yeah it does". She just seemed so interested in it (whilst I was still holding her hand), and asked "what is it about it that turns you on? don't be shy, you can tell me anything", I said "it just looks so good on you and it looks so sexy the way you wear it!". She asked "wow...are you hard right now?", I replied by nodding my head. Then the most amazing thing happened, she held up her hand and said in a soft voice "kiss it again" and my eyes almost popped out! So she held her swatch to my lips and I kissed it, then out of no where she kissed me on the lips! We kissed for ages and it was just fucking magical! The feeling of your whole body just tingling and never wanting a person so much! As we were kissing, she put her hand between my legs and grabbed my cock and whispered to me "do you like that?", I said "bigtime and im really falling for you!"...

Anyways, after that day we actually started dating and soon became a couple. She knew my fetish, she knew my favourite spot, she was beautiful inside and out and what more could I ask for! We had some amazing times for the 2 years we spent together. Until one day, she dropped the bombshell and said that her family are now moving back to Iran (yeah she was Iranian) and had no choice but to let her go, we mutually ended the relationship (was really hard on both of us). Since then I have lost contact with her, no address, no email/facebook/phone number and dont know where she is or what she is doing, but I still think about her every now and then wondering if she thinks about me too.

Life goes on.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

Double thumbs up........Sad ending.....Feel for ya, man.....maybe one day your paths will cross again.
ZERTA
Power poster

Post by ZERTA »