a man wearing women's watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

wondering43
Starting poster

a man wearing women's watches

Post by wondering43 »

Last edited by wondering43 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Re: a man wearing women's watches

Post by harleyman »

Well, if your girlfriend supports you and does not mind it then in my eyes it comes down to just saying "F" it and do what makes you happy inside. That is great that your girlfriend supports you in it. My wife supports my fetish as well but tends to favor the bigger watches like the Fossil and MK white ceramic and the guess heavy metal. I have worn her heavy metal more than once while we were fooling around. She knows that hitting her drawer full of bling is always the first step :-)

I say just do it. If you are uncomfortable then wear long sleeves - no one will know unless they are looking .... like we all do. But we would understand :-)
brickmack
Starting poster

Post by brickmack »

I do this too, just when alone though... my favorite is a fossill blue Ive got.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I like the pics of the fossil, seiko and tag heuer. All I can say is it not easy to get a girl to share in this hobby. I am a bit of a fossil collector myself
""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
Skylark
Dedicated poster

Post by Skylark »

[deleted]
Last edited by Skylark on Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
ItsNotWeird
Fanatic poster

Post by ItsNotWeird »

Would love to do the same...but I'm somewhat more than 100lbs! And wearing a tight fitting Gucci 1500L with a pink face would look somewhat....strange to say the least.

And, would be very hard to hide my hard on!

For me, my fetish will remain behind closed doors, but hats off to you for getting out there.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Post by VincentIII »

I had once purchased this fossil after seeing it worn by a woman. I still own
this model and has yet to need a new battery

""When it melts, what does snow become?" "It becomes ... spring!"" (anime quote)
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

Just put the small one on - but wear a bigger one right next to it. As if you took your GF's watch to have a new battery installed and you didn't want it to get scratched up in your pocket. That would be the right hting to do for your GF being a good BF.

Besided after wearing the 2 for a few hours you'll forget you even have it on and will forget and go the rest of the day, or weekend , or week wearing the 2.

...just a thought.
wondering43
Starting poster

Post by wondering43 »

Last edited by wondering43 on Mon Oct 18, 2021 1:06 am, edited 2 times in total.
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Post by evoviii »

I've loved ladies watches ever since I can remember. I like to look, but also to wear to experience what the lady "gets" when she wears it. I don't have a big wrist, so I can wear most ladies watches save for those sized down for a girl with a tiny wrist. I own well over 100 watches, and have managed to borrow a couple dozen to handle or wear. In this day I prefer strap watches over metal, tho I own a number of steel and gold watches too. My Mrs. more or less understands my fetish and had come to almost encourage it. She knows I like to wear ladies watches to bed and even encourages some watch "play". Probably the only mens watches I like on ladies are the upper end leather straps; partly because with some interaction those watches can fit around the lady's ankle quite nicely. Nice legs, nice heels, and a nice watch make for a lovely and exciting combination to see go walking down the street. I've worn some ladies watches in public from time to time; usually unnoticed, or worn with the endorsement of the owner.

Its nice to learn of an enthusiast who not only likes ladies watches, but enjoys the experience as well. An exciting and educational experience.
VincentIII
Fanatic poster

to rartist

Post by VincentIII »

I have to ask. what do you mean by you have worn some watches with the endorsement of the owner?
evoviii
Dedicated poster

Re: to rartist

Post by evoviii »

VincentIII wrote:I have to ask. what do you mean by you have worn some watches with the endorsement of the owner?
In simpler language I was given it with the owner wanting me to wear it.
candino
Power poster

Post by candino »

Hi

I am also a man who like to wear womens watch...

At the moment - i use this one now, Fossil JR-9855] (Brown) it is under my sleeve...

http://www.jacobtime.com/osc/fossil-lea ... 17040.html

I am still looking one watch - what i saw in my childhood and like it a lot.

It was a neighbour girl wrist sometimes (mainly her mother used it most). It was with red leather strap (band) and case was round shape, size was around 20mm and color of face was red with numbers on it was white. It was Tiger brand.

I also have a small photo where that watch was on neighbour girls wrist... but is lost that photo, now i am with my memories of that watch.

I Still trying to find it on flea market if there is same or similar...

But i afraid that i am chasing ghost...
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

I am presently wearing a small - woman's type watch - as a friend who has a matching pair of Seiko watches wore both one day along with a Swatch and she said that she had not yet had the second one sized I it was really too big for her wrist - so she let me try it and it fit me - but it was not at all loose on me. It needed a battery so I told her I would put one in for her. I put one in and gave it back the next day.

Fast forward a few months where I lost some weight and was talking to her and wondered if her watch would fit me even better now - she let me try it again and said I could keep it a while. That was 3 months ago. I have come to like the small size - it fits perfectly under a glove when I am in the winter weather. I wear it facing inside - most friends think it's a bracelet and not a watch. If I wear it facing out they say it is too feminine. Thankfully it is water resistant as I never take it off - I wear it in the shower. I forget it is on.

My GF looked at it and commented that it looked like one she would wear. She doesn't mind that I have it on - she knows I wear a couple of Swatches with a Casio G-Shock most all the time anyway.

I saw a matching pair of my friends Seiko watch on e-bay for a great price, bought them, had to have crystals replaced, and am now needing to find links to add to them as they both are too small for me. [anyone know a good source for buying links?] I am picking them up from the jeweler today. I will likely sell one of them but before I do that I might go back to my friend and see if she would like to try wearing 4 of a kind - and maybe take a picture.

I have a couple of other female friends that I have mentioned how I like the smaller watches to and they are going to let me try theirs at some point - they already are wearing some of my Swatches and they feel they need to reciprocate. I'll try them and see how they feel - it's fun to swap watches and try something new.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Well...when Rolex launched Air-King model in 50's, it was A BIG mens watch (=34mm), but nowdays fashion trend keeps that as small ladies watch. But I have a feeling that in your case.

A) 99.9% of people do not even notice
B) 99.9% of people do not care

And if you can get some vintage Rolex and Tudor, its quite classy still, and you can find those pre-owned quite decent prices. (Tudor specially) Wear it pride and joy.
By the way: I sometimes borrow wife's watch. Get nice kicks knowing it hers and smell her parfume on it. :D But she wears men's pieces so its not a same I quess..