Introduction & Yahoo Groups

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

watchwalter
Starting poster

Introduction & Yahoo Groups

Post by watchwalter »

Hi All,
I am for the moment the newest member here just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself. I'm Chris and have had a watch fetish since I was 6.5 yrs old. I remember being at Bush Gardens as a kid and for some reason I kept on having to turn my head around and look at some girls white baby g watch. That is my "first" memory I have of my fetish. So I'm Chris and it is a pleasure to meet all of you who have a similar interest to what I have.

Also!...
I belong to several yahoo watch fetish groups and as of the last several months they have been filling up with spam and spam pictures faster you can possibly imagine. It is a shame to see these groups which were once so great fall into such a mess. If it is possible I would like to see of the owner(s) of the groups would consider teaming up with me and possibly turn these groups around and delete all the stupid pictures and all the spam messages. So please contact me if you have any questions and about me or anything and it is a pleasure being here on this forum.
RedRanga
Starting poster

Re: Introduction & Yahoo Groups

Post by RedRanga »

Hi Chris & welcome! I haven't been here for a while, but thought I'd say hello because I too became aware of having a watch fetish at about 6 years of age...so its probably something you are just born with! Now here I am in my 40's, well and truly hooked. Watches are definitely a fetish object for me; I think it's a niche, odd fetish to have, but I love it!! It's also a 'versatile' fetish, because you can enjoy something about it anytime and anywhere, and nobody is any the wiser. An awesome watch sighting can happen anywhere, and you can enjoy your own watch(es) any way you like. What are you into? I love wearing huge, heavy metal watches on my small wrist. I also love to see men's watches on dainty, feminine wrists.....