Games with watches

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

watchhandcufffs
Dedicated poster

Games with watches

Post by watchhandcufffs »

Does anyone use to play games with his girlfriend/wife and her watch? Or something similar

If yes please write down about it

Someone ever tryed to play with handcuffs too?
green man
Fanatic poster

Re: Games with watches

Post by green man »

Mrs. Finds it weird. She knows about it and wears watch when we have sex. (Hers or mine.) I even comment her if I see something "Look that woman wears nice watch" so can't complain. But games. Nope.
My favourite is fuck her doggy style so that I bend her arms behind her back, so that she is face on pillows ass sticking up so I can play with her watch and see it while fucking her.....

And yes. She wears men's pieces on daily as well. She has men's Tag-Heuer Aquaracer. 8)
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

green man wrote:Mrs. Finds it weird. She knows about it and wears watch when we have sex. (Hers or mine.) I even comment her if I see something "Look that woman wears nice watch" so can't complain. But games. Nope.
My favourite is fuck her doggy style so that I bend her arms behind her back, so that she is face on pillows ass sticking up so I can play with her watch and see it while fucking her.....

And yes. She wears men's pieces on daily as well. She has men's Tag-Heuer Aquaracer. 8)
How many watches does she have?
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Stumb wrote:How many watches does she have?
5 own + some mine that I am able to slip to her wrist every now and then. 8)
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

green man wrote:
Stumb wrote:How many watches does she have?
5 own + some mine that I am able to slip to her wrist every now and then. 8)
Cool. :D What kind of watches?
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

we play with handcuffs loads and other toys. She has 5 mens steel watches.

Here are a few pics x-rated

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5khT ... G8xNXRmY1U

we have a few GB of movies to put onto clips4sale, just need to get around to putting them up.
metalwatchlover
Power poster

Post by metalwatchlover »

nodnerb wrote:we play with handcuffs loads and other toys. She has 5 mens steel watches.

Here are a few pics x-rated

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5khT ... G8xNXRmY1U

we have a few GB of movies to put onto clips4sale, just need to get around to putting them up.
You are extremely lucky!! :D
Lauroct
Power poster

Post by Lauroct »

You should load up some vids here ore on clips4sale.
Hot stuff
MKloverdd
Dedicated poster

Post by MKloverdd »

My gf knows about my fetish and she likes it. she likes when I fuck her with her watch around my cock. She has 2 watches.
Post all the MK pics and videos to here pls. I just love em 8)
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

My GF knows about the fetish, and does wear her Michael Kors sometimes on her right wrist when we have sex. Not that often though.. I never ask for it, because I love her for who she is, and not because of the watch she is wearing. However, it does give me an extra turn-on.

She never-ever wore my watch (while we had sex, or even in the normal life)... I don't think she even thinks of it.. Do you guys have a good idea how to ask her, how to play around with it? I am to ashamed to play with her wrist and watches...
insidefan
Fanatic poster

Post by insidefan »

My gf knows about my fetish and she enjoys it since day one. Over time she even has the initiative and plays in very creative ways. And currently she really turns on when there's watches involved. I think I have perverted her. :twisted:
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

My wife is all up to speed with mine: she doesn't find it weird, just an interesting but very acceptable 'case'! and, yes, i explained it gives lovemaking and extra powerful punch and she's all kewl with that. used to have to remind her once in a while...not anymore :D