Been talking to someone...

Everything else or unknown brands

Moderator: WatchMaster

cuffs92
Starting poster

Been talking to someone...

Post by cuffs92 »

So don't post much on here but I'd like people to give this a read and too see their thoughts on it, a guy plucked up the courage to tell his Mrs about his fetish and this blog is her thoughts behind and what she's done to help her Fella out with the fetish, hope you guys like...

Here's the link http://lotte-adams.simplesite.com/431977531
cuffs92
Starting poster

Re: Been talking to someone...

Post by cuffs92 »

Any feedback would be appreciated:)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

My wife knows about it and she is aware why she keep on getting big watches as present. (45mm Michael Kors last time.) I can even comment to bar or somewhere to her that "Look, that woman has nice watch." or her hairdresser wears really nice and big watch. (I saw it when I took my daughter there.) and I always make jokes when missus is going to there: "Remember to check for me if Katy is wearing that her watch!"

I also sometimes ask her on mornings if I can put her watch to her wrist. :lol:

She is getting used to it, but that story is how it should be. My point is; whatever is the result, you should tell it to your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife to whom you have sex with. Not tending to make it biggest thing in world. (Even if it when talking about sex.) Just:

"Hey. Can you wear/put back/keep your watch. Its kind of sexy thing to wear when we have sex." (This is actual line how I told.)

"I bought you new watch. You know I like when you wear it. It looks sexy."

"Can you wear this sometimes. I know its your type, but at least every now and then."

Believe me. Its much easier to breath afterwards.
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

I wonder if it's some reallife story or a guy wrote it. I don't think girls are this easy in writing stuff online. It doesn't look like a "legit" blog either.. No other stories there.
cuffs92
Starting poster

Post by cuffs92 »

Some fickle person has made a complaint about the blog, and it has now been closed down,
So for who ever it was thank you very much, also the blog was legit and there was more blogs there's, clearly the site hadn't been navigated correctly.