Just joined

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

gfandwatches
Starting poster

Just joined

Post by gfandwatches »

Hi guys just joined and wanted to get started, a little about me ive always had a strange sexual attraction to watches and have always been turned on by them. And finally i decided to tell me girlfriend who has always turned me on when she wore her michael kors watches about it and last night i finally got a handjob from her while wearing it and i literally finished within 30 secs. Hopefully she will carry on and i can convince her to let me post pictures of her doing it in the act, if thats allowed im not sure yet? Anything i can hep you with or if im doing sometbing wrong let me know and hopefully i can cobtribute to this niche fetish we share.
gfandwatches
Starting poster

Re: Just joined

Post by gfandwatches »

I do like to share pics of my gorgeous girl particularly with people that will share my attraction to her when she wears sexy watches please pm or reply if you want to chat.
nikkoast
Power poster

Post by nikkoast »

Congratulations for being able to share with your girlfriend and the positive outcome. If you'd like to post any pics, please do so accordingly to the correct forum and start your own thread if you would like. I'm sure others would be appreciative for anyone sharing.
whorehouseman
Fanatic poster

Post by whorehouseman »

I've always told my girlfriends about my watch fetish when the relationship got serious. The first time it was very difficult. The next was pretty easier and the next (whom I'm with nowadays) is more than good: we talk about, play with, make jokes and even stay at the coffee shop on what we call watchgazing. It is a very good experience to be able to talk about it.
Bullet
Power poster

Post by Bullet »

My Wife allso knows about my Fetish and it was the best decision i made. Not only the Watchjobs, also to have someone to talking about :)
But making Pics or Vids is going to far for her and i respect that!
D-man
Power poster

Post by D-man »

Agreed.
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

My GF has been wearing this little silver Citizen watch for years. I would often wonder what it would look like if I wore it and would sometimes put it on my wrist but the band was too small. Once when I lost weight I thought it might fit but it was still too small.

I discovered watch band extensions.

I measured the size of the clasp and bought 2 extension links and told her that I wanted to try hers - she let me. The links fit perfect and I pushed it for nearly a week. It was so cool to look and see something 'different' on my wrist. I paired it with a Swatch and sometimes my digital as it was kind of small - but looked just like a bracelet. My GF wants to buy me a bracelet but as I told her you cannot tell time on a bracelet - I call it a 'Smart bracelet.' LOL

Has anyone else worn their GF's watch? Maybe worn it with your own or maybe worn 2 of their GF's together?

It is cool.

MiM
mainemike
Power poster

Post by mainemike »

I am getting to wear my GF's Citizen watch with the band extensions for an extended time - possibly for more than a month. When I last saw her she let me wear it as she knows I like wearing it. When coming back home I told her I should give it back before I boarded the plane and she suggested I keep it until she comes to see me. So I have it - and love wearing it! I mostly push it inside as it looks a little too feminine if I wear it on the outside unless I pair it with something else.

But it is so cool to wear! And I encourage guys to try wearing your GF's watch - trade yours with hers for a while. It is cool to look at a different face when telling time and you will think of her even more than ever.

I can find the link for the watchband extensions if anyone is interested.

MiM