I thought i was the only one

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

HenryFa2017
Power poster

I thought i was the only one

Post by HenryFa2017 »

My wristwatch fetish is too intense. Whenever i see a hot girl wearing an MK watch (specially the mk5605) i get turned on big time.
I'm glad i found this forum because i thought i was alone. This fetish is pivotal in my sex life, i bought my ex gf the mk5605 on her bday just to fuck her with her wearing it.
I know i can't get rid of the fetish, i just wish there was a way to find girls that wear such watches :lol:
aa5263
Dedicated poster

Re: I thought i was the only one

Post by aa5263 »

I also know what you mean. I can't stop myself from buying my gf MK watches. My latest purchase was the brown MK6247 which will bring the total to 4. I've also bought her 2 Fossils and a GShock. But my favourite by far is when she wears her MK watches. Such a huge turn on.

She knows about my fetish and thinks it's a bitt odd, but loves every time I buy her a new watch. It also makes her sister extremely jealous whenever I buy her another MK watch.
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

im sure we would love to see you mrs wearing them . . . .
aa5263
Dedicated poster

Post by aa5263 »

I would too considering I am away for work for 4 months in a row!!!

Wish I had photos to share but she isn't too keen on having pictures of herself shared around.

On another note I just ordered the MK8077 on amazon. Something to look forward to when I get home in a few weeks! :D