Cameron Diaz

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

SantosForever
Fanatic poster

Cameron Diaz

Post by SantosForever »

In 2011 movie "Knight and Day", Cameron Diaz wears (in avery sexy way) a Submariner black dial.

Here below few pictures taken from the movie:

BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Re: Cameron Diaz

Post by BlueJason »

This movie has TONS of great shots of her watch. These screencaps come from various sources, so the quality and size varies, and might be a little out of order. The sources of these screencaps probably weren't looking for good watch shots so there might be even more that were missed.

This is about half of the screencaps I have, will post the others in the future.

BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

I actually have more screencaps than I realized. Again these come from different sources so they may be out of order / different qualities.

Believe it or not, these aren't even the only pictures I have from this movie! My next post will include promo shots / behind the scenes shots on set, and there are some nice ones! Handcuff fans will be very interested.
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

Batch #3 of Cameron Diaz Photos.

First, a little break from the Sub, these are some photos of a white face chrono watch for a photoshoot. Never been able to find any other photos from this shoot unfortunately!

Back to the movie, here are some screencaps / stills I missed in my uploads:

And finally, lots of behind-the-scenes photos from set during the scenes in her yellow dress, including quite a few handcuff photos! Unfortunately I've not been able to find any good videos from behind the scenes, interviews, etc. so if anyone has something please share!

This is the end of my Cameron Diaz list! I know that she also wears a midsize watch loose in "There's Something About Mary", if anyone cares to look for that, but I don't have any photos from it.
petrsvert
Starting poster

Post by petrsvert »

Amazing job :o ! I would be grateful if you keep updating after finding something new.