Alexis Bledel

Big and small steel watches, metal watches like Rolex, Breitling and more

Moderator: WatchMaster

BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Alexis Bledel

Post by BlueJason »

Alexis Bledel wears a watch during Season 4 of the tv show Gilmore Girls. I only have a few screens of it from episode 10 of the season, but there are more episodes. Not sure what kind of watch but looks midsize:

She wears a much larger watch throughout the movie "Post Grad". She wears the watch in most of the scenes from the movie, but it's very hard to find press photos, behind the scenes, etc. where she wears it. Here are some press release shots, I will post actual movie screencaps later on which are much better quality and view of the watch.

BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Re: Alexis Bledel

Post by BlueJason »

Here's the first batch of screenshots from the movie Post Grad. Will upload the others in the future. This movie is not a very good movie, pretty boring in terms of plot. But lots of great shots of the watch - the fourth here is my favorite.

These screencaps were taken by me. There used to be a fansite with screencaps of the movie but I can't find it anymore, and they weren't as high quality as this, so this is some pretty exclusive content!

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Nice find! I should see that.
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Post by BlueJason »

Second batch of screencaps. Definitely some out of order, but oh well.

As a side note: this movie's cast is actually pretty impressive. That is indeed Alexis Bledel, Michael Keaton, Carol Burnett and Jane Lynch all in the same scene in the kitchen. Fred Armisen, Craig Robinson, Rodrigo Santoro and JK Simmons also play minor roles.