Inside wrist celebs

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

insidewrist13
Starting poster

Inside wrist celebs

Post by insidewrist13 »

All,
I have been a long time watcher of this forum. I finally got around to posting something. I am an inside the wrist fan but it has to be worn firmly e.g intentionally that way. I was wondering if any other members have a list of films / tv shows / celebrities which feature an insider? I have an extensive list but here’s my favourites. You may find some bits from them on Youtube but otherwise you can pick them up on Amazon if you still own a dvd player!

Films
Sherry darling Maggie Gyllenhaal
Born Free - A new adventure Linda purl
The Double Life of Veronique Irene Jacob
See Jane Run Katy Boyer
Bend it like beckham Parminda Nagra

(British) television
Heartbeat Niamh Cusack
Amongst Women Geraldine O’Rawl
Revelations (short live UK series) Lucy Robinson

US TV
Doogie Howser Kathryn Lang
Damages Rose Byrne
ER Parminder Nagra

My absolute favourite insider of all time though goes to Jenny at a company called Justpoppin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8v5x92YIM
BlueJason
Fanatic poster

Re: Inside wrist celebs

Post by BlueJason »

I'm not a fan of this style, and maybe you already know this one, but Jennifer Connelly in Blood Diamond is what I always think of.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOA-ZEf90pI
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

insidewrist13 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:45 pm All,
I have been a long time watcher of this forum. I finally got around to posting something. I am an inside the wrist fan but it has to be worn firmly e.g intentionally that way. I was wondering if any other members have a list of films / tv shows / celebrities which feature an insider? I have an extensive list but here’s my favourites. You may find some bits from them on Youtube but otherwise you can pick them up on Amazon if you still own a dvd player!

Films
See Jane Run Katy Boyer

(British) television
Heartbeat Niamh Cusack

US TV
Damages Rose Byrne
ER Parminder Nagra

My absolute favourite insider of all time though goes to Jenny at a company called Justpoppin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE8v5x92YIM
This list is just great, thanks! I think exactly like you, inside is the best and it's even better when it's firm/intentional. But it's not that common though. I haven't got a list unfortunately but I watched Interior Masters at Netflix and the hostess, Michelle Ogundehin, is a firm insider. Who else do you have on your list?
marna
Power poster

Post by marna »

Drea de Matteo — The Sopranos
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

marna wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 9:52 am Drea de Matteo — The Sopranos
Great, thanks!
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

insidewrist13 wrote: Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:45 pm All,

Films
See Jane Run Katy Boyer

(British) television
Heartbeat Niamh Cusack

US TV
Damages Rose Byrne
ER Parminder Nagra

Another firm insider is Paget Brewster, from Minds
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

leilawatch wrote: Tue May 19, 2020 4:35 am Kristin Stewart

Elizabeth Rohm (Law and Order)

Yes, great ones!
mf
Power poster

Post by mf »

One great insider is Annabelle Attanasio who played "Cable" on the CBS series "Bull". She wore a G-shock on the inside, with very good views of her wearing it. In one episode, toward the ending, she is waiting for someone and she checks the time, with a great view of her turning her wrist inside to look. Outstanding.

Another is the actress Kim Shaw in the series "Saving Hope". She plays a doctor in the hospital series and wears a blue sport type watch on the inside (additional female doctor wears a nice women's type black with white faced swatch...although not inside)

A very good insider, on only two episodes, is Gena Lee Nolin from Baywatch, (a great show for watches) wore her watch inside with a scene in which she checks the time while on the lifeguard stand (I believe it is called "The Night of The Dolphin"

Of course, Sandra Bullock has worn her watch on the inside in the movie "Speed" with a great scene where she checks the time. She also wears a divers watch inside in the movie "Forces of Nature"

An excellent newer series "SEAL Team" features a character "Lisa Davis" played by Toni Trucks who wears a large black watch on the inside

(Lastly, the popcorn poppers video one poster mentioned is a great one too. VERY rare to see a metal watch worn tight inside)
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

mf wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:28 pm One great insider is Annabelle Attanasio who played "Cable" on the CBS series "Bull". She wore a G-shock on the inside, with very good views of her wearing it. In one episode, toward the ending, she is waiting for someone and she checks the time, with a great view of her turning her wrist inside to look. Outstanding.

Another is the actress Kim Shaw in the series "Saving Hope". She plays a doctor in the hospital series and wears a blue sport type watch on the inside (additional female doctor wears a nice women's type black with white faced swatch...although not inside)

A very good insider, on only two episodes, is Gena Lee Nolin from Baywatch, (a great show for watches) wore her watch inside with a scene in which she checks the time while on the lifeguard stand (I believe it is called "The Night of The Dolphin"

Of course, Sandra Bullock has worn her watch on the inside in the movie "Speed" with a great scene where she checks the time. She also wears a divers watch inside in the movie "Forces of Nature"

An excellent newer series "SEAL Team" features a character "Lisa Davis" played by Toni Trucks who wears a large black watch on the inside

(Lastly, the popcorn poppers video one poster mentioned is a great one too. VERY rare to see a metal watch worn tight inside)
Wow, that's so many lovely insiders! The only one I knew is Sandra Bullock, that watch she wears inside in Speed is just amazing
swatchinside
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinside »

I've been watching this and seeing what people come up, so here's my contribution.

Kirsty Lee Allan as chef Rebecca Brown in Australian program 'Sea Patrol'. She wears a timex in early episodes then a G shock, both inside. Lots of other women wearing G shocks in the show as well and you see another character wearing her watch inside at times as well.

Claire Goose as Jane Kennedy in UK show 'The Coroner' wears a small leather strap watch inside.

Julianne Moore as Sarah Harding in Jurassic Park, the Lost World wears her leather strap watch inside.

Dr Deborah Birx is a White House ambassador and wears her gold strap fitbit (not my thing) inside her wrist and other photos show her wearing a regular watch inside her wrist too.

If I think of anymore, I'll let you know.
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

swatchinside wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 10:21 am I've been watching this and seeing what people come up, so here's my contribution.

Kirsty Lee Allan as chef Rebecca Brown in Australian program 'Sea Patrol'. She wears a timex in early episodes then a G shock, both inside. Lots of other women wearing G shocks in the show as well and you see another character wearing her watch inside at times as well.

Claire Goose as Jane Kennedy in UK show 'The Coroner' wears a small leather strap watch inside.

Julianne Moore as Sarah Harding in Jurassic Park, the Lost World wears her leather strap watch inside.

Dr Deborah Birx is a White House ambassador and wears her gold strap fitbit (not my thing) inside her wrist and other photos show her wearing a regular watch inside her wrist too.

If I think of anymore, I'll let you know.
Thank you for your lovely contribution! Very nice examples and new to me that the first three are insiders.
mf
Power poster

Post by mf »

Another great insider is Megan Fox who plays "April O'Neil" in the 2014 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie. She wears a green and blue sports type watch throughout the movie. Also check for photos from the internet, There are many from behind the scenes and on the set, which feature her wearing the watch on the inside.

A movie called "Rent Control" features Melissa Joan Hart wearing a swatch watch on the inside. There are some good views throughout the film

The made for TV version of "The Beast" features Karen Sillas wearing her rubber divers watch on the inside of the wrist

"Poison Ivy: The New Seduction" from 1992 features Megan Edwards wearing a black Swiss Army watch on the inside
DWclassic
Dedicated poster

Post by DWclassic »

mf wrote: Sat May 30, 2020 6:28 pm One great insider is Annabelle Attanasio who played "Cable" on the CBS series "Bull". She wore a G-shock on the inside, with very good views of her wearing it. In one episode, toward the ending, she is waiting for someone and she checks the time, with a great view of her turning her wrist inside to look. Outstanding.

Wow! It's just amazing how this list is growing! Lovely examples of insiders
swatchinside
Fanatic poster

Post by swatchinside »

Back again as I've thought of a couple more.

Dakota Johnson in 'The Peanut Butter Falcon' movie wears a rectangular small leather watch inside her wrist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b_VkjsqiNU
Local news presenter Christine Talbot wears her fitbit inside her wrist, numerous vids on youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsne1MOaMPA

The Baywatch episode 'Night of the Dolphin' is on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alJEcR8nmI8 and you can see her look at her watch around 14.35.
mf
Power poster

Post by mf »

Kari Wuhrer wears a brown leather banded watch inside in the 1997 movie "Anaconda"

Some one did mention the actress Linda Purl. Another good movie with her wearing her watch inside is the "The Perfect Tenant"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XF0A5k2C-M)