The clanking fetish

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

metalfan

The clanking fetish

Post by metalfan »

because part of my
fetish is women banging the watch around...not sure why...i.e. with loose steel on the right wrist and letting it clank onto things...

the weird thing is that I don't like them to bang it around on
purpose. and smashing a watch with a hammer or something is a turn
off. like if I see a woman's watch on a table and it has some
scratches on it, that's more of my fetish. more likely to bang a watch
around when worn on the right wrist, inside, or side of wrist, right?
I also like when women wear watches in water.
tick
Fanatic poster

Post by tick »

Yeah i like that as well, if they wear it loose and it bangs on a table or summat lovely!
Any pics of sexy girls with massive steel watches, post them in this forum!!
mf
Power poster

Banging watches

Post by mf »

I am with you on the watch banging into something is very hot. I am an inside the wrist fan and it is cool if the watch gets smashed into something. A watch that is a bit scratched can be really cool. I agree with the first post that intentional damage does nothing for me. Hiting a table, doorway, etc works, especially if it leaves a scratch. As for watches in water, that has always been a thing I loved. As a swimmer it was heaven to see the girls wear their watch in the pool. Only a few rare ones were insiders in the pool, but they were my favorite. Still love to see a watch worn in the tub or shower or at the beach.
harleyman
Fanatic poster

Post by harleyman »

I'm in on this one too - I love it when a woman wears a watch that is a little too big and it slides up and own and clangs into things as she moves. Another really cool aspect of this is when a woman wears bangles and then do the same thing.