What I did today...

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

green man
Fanatic poster

What I did today...

Post by green man »

This is true story about a little adventure I had today.
I was in watchstore looking around. Small, really cute sale-lady came to ask how she could help. She was very short, long hair, classes, around 25 years old and wearing huge white Axcent's cuff watch. I asked to see one Raymond Weils diver chrono. She passed it to me asking if I would try it. Sure. Why not.

I unbuckled my own Omega Seamaster.

Lady was telling same time that one RW is meybe quite big, its, you see, more like diver watch.

I gave my Omega to her, and started to look Reymond Weil. (They do some pretty nice, by the way...) I expected that lady will put my Seamaster on table, but she didn't. After a while she looked my and said "Chees, you have very nice watch allready. Its beautiful." and started to look it more closely. I smiled and pointed out that she knows its Seamaster. "Of course" was reply with smile. I tried other models and all the time she was playing with my Seamaster, while telling details of watches I tried on.

Then I thought; what the heck. Lets try to have some serious fun. I looked that hers Axcent and said that she was actually wearing nice watch too. I told that it looked good on her. She said that yes...but its not as expencive and beautiful that my Seamaster she was still holding on her palm. I said that I've heard that women also buy and wear mens Seamasters, and asked her to try it on. I would like to see how it look on her...

World stopped for a few moments when I just looked that gute-little sales lady was standing there. Leather Axcent cuff in other and my Omega Seamaster on other wrist.

When I'm writing this is almost midnight, my Seamaster in my wist still have very light aroma of ladies parfume. I will propably never wash my hands again...

World is so good! :D
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

nice story - glad you had the guts to ask her :)

what i want to tell you guys: this watch fetish is so rare und unknown girls don't even THINK of you guys gettin aroused. you can get away with a lot more than other fetishists because no one realises what you are doing (compared to shoe fetishists for example :)
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

So... On what wrist did she had the omega?
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Axcent; (her watch) on left.
Omega (mine) on right.

Jewerlypalace is right; this is so practical one. Ladies dont have a clue what I'm doing if I ask them to try mine/some other I'm thinking to buy to my wife....
(Compare if I go to shoe store and ask sales-lady to walk around with high-heel boots just to see how it looks like...)

Go ahead and try! Its really worth it!

PS. Sorry about my english; its almost 10 years ago I have studied it...
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Second shot in different store. :)
This lady was wearing a big leather-strap watch...and comment to Seamaster was that she love big watches, and gladly would have one permanetly on her own wrist.

And yes. Men size. Damn she looked good with my Seamaster.
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

well go ask her out :)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

She was wearing a ring. :cry:
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

i see... :)
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Next one:
I had long, booooring flight. On next seat sat around lady, around 40 years old and she was wearing a huge Fossils steel chrono, with pink face and steel bracelet. We had a little talk when she bend over to me when we mixed earphone wires, and I had a change to look her watch. :D
I said that she is, by the way, wearing a beautiful watch. She said said thanks and told that she likes (Yiaks!) it because its big and so noticeable.

I asked to see it. Sure. She took it off from her wrist and gave it to me... :shock: We had nice (but unfortunately short) talk about watches and I said that its really fantastic when ladies dare to wear men-sized watches. She was very happy about my comments. Damn she had husband and whole family with her, so I thought it was unpolite to carry on conversation very long. Still she smiled me when I saw her in destination airport.

By the way; she tried also my Seamaster. And liked.