New to the forum

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

yahoo groups are dying, this forum is the way forward people !
swatchguy
Starting poster

Post by swatchguy »

Hi I'm a new member, i've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join up!

I love girls who wear all sorts of watches, but mostly Swatch, G-Shock or Steel watches like Rolex etc... I don't really mind how they wear their watches but on the right wrist really turns me on. I also like girls who wear more than one watch either on both wrists or the same. I've had this fetish for years but not really delved online much to find out anything about it. This is one of the first places i've found that caters for what seems like a popular fetish :D

I'll try and add as many pics as possible to contribute to this forum :D
jewelrypalace
Fanatic poster

Post by jewelrypalace »

swatchguy wrote:Hi I'm a new member, i've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to join up!

I love girls who wear all sorts of watches, but mostly Swatch, G-Shock or Steel watches like Rolex etc... I don't really mind how they wear their watches but on the right wrist really turns me on. I also like girls who wear more than one watch either on both wrists or the same. I've had this fetish for years but not really delved online much to find out anything about it. This is one of the first places i've found that caters for what seems like a popular fetish :D

I'll try and add as many pics as possible to contribute to this forum :D
well welcome :)
WANT TO SEE MORE? JOIN
www.jewelrypalace.net
spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

Post by spikesdudleydog »

welcome swatchguy, the more posters the better !
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

welcome dude :)