Women wearing big steel in Scotland

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

Women wearing big steel in Scotland

Post by jimpetersdog »

I have recently moved to Scotland and although life is good the biggest disappointmernt is the complete lack of women wearing men's steel watches . Although I have had a couple of spots ( mostly dkny or diesel) I have yet to see a women wearing any men's models of rolex, breitling, omega, tag etc. Are there any other in Scotland out there who find the same thing or is there an oasis of women weaing men's watches out there. Please direct me if there is!
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

to be honest i dont think british girls like wearing men's watches much. its only when i've been to london and seen all the european and american girls there that i've seen them wearing men's watches. :(
jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

Post by jimpetersdog »

Hopefully it will catch on. Although Scotland is alot worse than London. Suprising given Sharleen Spiteri from texas, jenni falconer are all fans of the men's steel watch look.
jimpetersdog
Dedicated poster

Post by jimpetersdog »

Cool. Down in the central belt. Do you also find Scotland to be a desert of women wearing big steel?
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Huh. Stay out of Finland then.
During this year, I've seen only one (1) lady wearing Omegas Seamaster, mid-size still...
No mens Rolex, Breitling, Tags at all. :cry:

Why? Because the bloody mobile phones! Nobody wear watches anymore...or if they do, its some plastic junk (=they call it fashion)
Hard times.... :cry: