Dedicated poster

Re: My teachers watch

Post by watchfervor »

Nice :!:
Stumb
Fanatic poster

Post by Stumb »

I went to a class where we had physical education with a young blond teacher. She wasn't very tall, but she was aleays niveau dressed with a sweet face, slim, busty, in her 30s and she wore a watch that seemed too big for her slim arm. Over the course of the school year, she wore two watches - first of all a watch with an mirrow in the dial with a wide flex strap. It could be a Swatch watch with a flex strap, but I am not sure. She also wore a men's watch with a metal dial and a brown leather strap. Every time it gave me butterflyes in my stomach, when I had her for physics class.

I was spellbound from the first moment when I saw her with the big metal watch peeking out from the sleeve of her blouse. The watch was slightly loose until she pushed it back onto her wrist and it was tucked under her sleeve again. There were times when she fiddled with the watch back and forth before taking it off and placing it in her pencil case on the cather. The large wristwatch complemented her arm movements when she was either writing on the blackboard, which was taller than her, or she had to do physics experiments on the table, which was often with a student. She could also sit down to talk aloud about a subject, and write down on a pad while the wristwatch crept forward.

If she had taken off the watch and put it in the pencil case, I always volunteered to collect material to be distributed in class. Just to take a closer look at the watch. I had often considered taking her watch, but it was difficult to do in a class full of the teacher and children. I had considered different ideas, such as "getting" to knock her pencil case on the floor so that no one could see where I took it or asking her directly what kind of watch it was. I didn't find out until 25 years later, but I still can't find anyone selling it.

Once in a while we had to go down to the back of the classroom, where we did physics experiments. Here I could quickly see the wristwatch if I needed to get something from the cather.

For another lesson later in the year, where a student next to me and her had a discussion about what time the lesson stopped because the time on her watch and the clock on the wall were 1-2 minutes different. She came up to the student and I, brought her arm up close to our faces, brought out the arm with the wristwatch, to show the time difference between her watch and the clock on the wall. I was stunned and electrifited at that moment. Here I saw her watch with the leather strap close up, and took the impressions to heart. It has stuck in my mind ever since.
watchfervor
Dedicated poster

Post by watchfervor »

Hello

From my point of view,
Mostly Science Teachers have a Good taste and Good sense on Watches.

They will wear it nicely and make us to do an observation experiment on Watch.

Remaining Teachers are also Better on wearing watch.