VincentIII
Fanatic poster

Women and their wrists

Post by VincentIII »

I thought I would ask this of the group.. besides heavy metal diver and
steel watches that women wear which drive alot of us "crazy"
are there any members who like women who tend to have a little
arm hair as well? I myself am attached to a girl/woman wearing
a nice steel watch specially if she has just a little arm hair..

examples..

rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

I dont like hair :P But a little is no prob..

I do have the weird thing that i like girls wearing their watch on the right wrist instead of the left wrist. No idea why... specially love it when a girl wears it from day to day on her random wrist :)

I dont like it when she wore it on the right but changed to the left :(

Furthermore.. i like "big" watches like G-Shock, or big metal watches, or Swatch chrono watches... i dont like the small ones, they don't do shit to me :)

It's funny that everyone has it own direction into this fetish, one only likes left+inside+small, other only likes right+outside+big :P

I really wonder where these differences come from! No to mention where the *beep* this fetish comes from anyway.
Ari-elf
Starting poster

Post by Ari-elf »

Can't say I'm into the whole arm hair thing, either. I prefer to wear my watch on my left wrist..just makes it easier when working on a computer at work or cooking in the kitchen, as I'm right handed...
There is a time in every man's education when he arrives at the conviction that envy is ignorance; that imitation is suicide; that he must take himself for better, for worse, as his portion.-Emerson