What Got You Started ?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

spikesdudleydog
Fanatic poster

What Got You Started ?

Post by spikesdudleydog »

how did we all end up liking women who wear watches ?. i think i got started because back in the 80's my mum always used to wear Swatch watches.
what got you lot started ?
Sra
Power poster

Post by Sra »

Not really sure, but when I was a kid and somehow didn´t seem that interested in learning the time or wearing watches, I found myself being extra attracted to a girl if she wore a watch. The same for me, it was during the eighties.
macam
Fanatic poster

Post by macam »

ok!
Last edited by macam on Tue May 29, 2018 10:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

my love for girls wearing watches started when i was about 15, i dont know what started it but as i realised i was attracted to other girls i noticed that i was attracted to the sort of watch they would wear as well. i know most of you know i prefer to wear multiple watches and my preference is for girls who wear multiple watches. if the watch is attractive i always wonder what it would look like with another one to complement it. i've scaled down the amount of watches i wear on a daily basis, i only wear two or three now, four if i'm feeling adventurous! i used to wear up to ten watches but got some seriously strange looks! i think a woman wearing a nice watch looks even sexier than without one! :D
watchgirl
Starting poster

Post by watchgirl »

it just feels great wearing one, or more than one watch, at the same time. I have a friend who introduced me to this watch-fetish thing, and i am really happy he did! And for me it feels better, the bigger the watch is. And it looks nice also! Especially the big divers watches:-)
Baby G Boy
Fanatic poster

Post by Baby G Boy »

Sounds great, watchgirl. You say you like the bigger ones. Do you wear G Shock or Baby G, too and what watches do you have?
Great to have a girl posting on this forum. :)
watchgirl
Starting poster

big watches

Post by watchgirl »

I love the big ones yes! And sometimes I love wearing many watches at the same time:-) I have a coupple og fake rolex daytona, a citizen diver and now a Suunto x-lander. The suunto watch is very big and cool!
sevenson
Fanatic poster

Post by sevenson »

and of course we would like some pictures, watchgirl! :wink:
watchgirl
Starting poster

pictures

Post by watchgirl »

Yeah, I will post some pictures later:-)
Gee-shocked
Fanatic poster

Post by Gee-shocked »

My ex-girlfriend had five or six Baby-gs. She would wear them tight to the inside or her right wrist so when she touched me the face was in full view.She had sexy slim wrists too.I never told her of my feelings for her with her watches on.I was in heaven.
Unfortunately we fell out and I never had any photos of her with her watches. Shame.
nodnerb
Fanatic poster

Post by nodnerb »

well umm, intersting topics and comments guys. Geez, I remember still to this day how i got starte. I was prob just in my teens and this one girl liked me. best of all she was wearing a fairly large white leather strap watch. I rem we used to swim, she had her watch on, of course, and evry time i wanted to get out the pool she would pull me back. I found that very arousing. And the rest is history, O, I love large mens steel chunky watches on woman. I do not wear them. And for some reason my gf looks damn sexy in my resin strap Nixon which she bought for me......my own watch gives me a hardy.

I need to get my gf a rolex daytona lookalike which is just over 100 quad, hence you have seen my Thread I created "girls MENS STEEL watches for Sale"

Thanks for 'this' topic.
BobbySmith123
Starting poster

Post by BobbySmith123 »

my sister.....

when she babysat me if i misbehaved she would handcuff herself to me

if i continued she would add time!!!!!
Kirium
Power poster

Post by Kirium »

My first serious girlfriend had several POP Swatches and would frequently wear 3 or 4 at a time. Then she started wearing Baby-G's and her mum's Cartier Tank for a while. Recently she has been wearing a pink Tissot T-Race. :D
tick
Fanatic poster

Post by tick »

Started 4 me when i went round my neighbours n she answered the door. She wore a big rolex n was vacuuming the stairs. Jus the sight of it loosly movin up n down the wrist got me hard. Plus the high pitched screaming noise da vac made, made me harder lol