Do you share your watch fetish with anyone?

Chat about girls wearing watches

Moderator: WatchMaster

macam
Fanatic poster

Do you share your watch fetish with anyone?

Post by macam »

Just wondering if you share your fetish with anyone...
Last edited by macam on Tue May 29, 2018 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
green man
Fanatic poster

Post by green man »

Sharing with my lovely wife. She don´t quite understands it but after all this is not harmfull or bad fetish at all...and very easy to practice. :wink:
If you like beautiful girls wearing watches, so what? :D

I know: Its not easy to tell but really worth it.
hebfdssu
Fanatic poster

Post by hebfdssu »

it the same with me,, my wife is the only one that knows about my fetish,, as "green man" says she do not wuit understands it but plays along some times,, and best of all she is using on a daily basic the watches that I like.. so yes I'm happy :P
watchlover69
Fanatic poster

Post by watchlover69 »

My girlfriend as well knows about it, and she didn't find it that strange... so if I ask her, she's wearing one of my cool watches when we have fun.. unfortunately she is wearing a watch that I don't like at all for the rest of the time, because she doesn't like mines... :-( also she doesn't take the initiative of wearing one of those watches from herself, which would be quite a turn on...
jo18fuk
Fanatic poster

Post by jo18fuk »

i've never really told my family that wearing watches turns me on but i've told girlfriends and a few close friends. my family just think i'm weird for wearing multiple watches! haha! :D
tick
Fanatic poster

Post by tick »

I told my ex when we were 2getha. She used 2 rub it all over me in bed. She used to wear her daytona loose so it would travel up n down her wrist. Also wearing it tightly high up her wrist used to reali get me hard! That the only person i told
candino
Power poster

Post by candino »

green man wrote:Sharing with my lovely wife. She don´t quite understands it but after all this is not harmfull or bad fetish at all...and very easy to practice. :wink:
If you like beautiful girls wearing watches, so what? :D

I know: Its not easy to tell but really worth it.
Same goes here too ;)

One of my very good friend (a woman) knows my fetish, almost 10 years now (she was the first who i told of it), i also borrowed a watch from her, and.. well it is still on my collection... ;) also my wife knows my fetish and she understand it well... somehow she is sometime using it to turn me on... ;)

My fetish is little bit diffrent that green men's... i like to wear them myself... also a good looking watch on women's wrist, is one of the most beatifull thing on earth :)
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

Same as you all, i only told my girlfriends, and back in the days some girls online, which is totaly anonymous and it was nice to talk about it..

You should tell it to your girlfriend if you know her some time and know she isn't gonna drop you anytime soon... If she doesn't accept your fetish then she isn't worth it..