Your all time favorite photo

Everything else or unknown brands

Moderator: WatchMaster

WatchLovers
Starting poster

Your all time favorite photo

Post by WatchLovers »

It's a TOUGH choice, I know.

But as topic says - what's your all time favorite photo, and why?

Mine has to be this one. The reason why I choose this picture is that I remember it from way back, when I first started collecting pictures of woman wearing watches. I fell in love with it for several reasons;

- Pretty and mysterious girl wearing it
- Nice contrast between the bright watch and the green hoodie
- The watch is catchy, your eyes automatically goes to it
- I used it for screensaver, and I had a kick every time a girl asked me about the picture, because almost every time they mentioned the watch and how they liked it (enabling me to keep my fetish hidden, since they brought up the topic. It was a secret but even though public celebration of my fetish)
- I like how the watch is upside down, and on her right wrist - notice the time adjuster.
- Its just a simple and yet beautiful picture

What's yours?
dazzaboy04
Fanatic poster

Re: Your all time favorite photo

Post by dazzaboy04 »

my favourite all-time photo is this one...

helen hunt was the springboard for me as far as my watch fetish was concerned. back then when the move "twister" came out i didnt have a watch fetish, didnt even know what a watch fetish was, didnt know it existed, but then when i saw her, for the first time, wearin this black buckle strap watch, i froze, mouth slightly opened a little bit, i was transfixed on this watch, i took interest.

every time a new scene with her came on i was still starin with intent at this thing of beauty on her wrist...and i was gutted whenever she appeared in the movie with a jacket on :(

my watch fetish was born :D
rightwrist
Fanatic poster

Post by rightwrist »

I agree on the green shirt girl , it's one of my favourites also.

One of my favourites is Charlize Theron with a Rolex Deepsea:

jettmanas
Fanatic poster

Post by jettmanas »

Tough to choose. I've printed out a lot of them over the years & didn't keep the digital image.

10 Japanese ladies showing off multiple watches is something I never would imagine happening. :o

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hopefully we'll get a chance to put our runners up as well. :)